O
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Im looking for a broken in bat for my girlfriend weight is the key, do you still have the cf3? if so what would you let it go for?

Thanks
    Jacob
    Are you interested in the Velocite?? I am interested in doing the trade. If not I have another guy thats interested in it. Please lmk.
    Thanks,
    Jared
    I love the recoils and can't go wrong with either. I used the 28max and drove the ball from left to left center with good distance. It weighed in at 28.7 and couldn't got to right with consistency. The 180 has a little flex in the handle which didn't bother me and seamed to have a end load. I had much better control and could place the ball anywhere with good distance. It was a 27oz bal. and never got actual weight. Our short stop is 5'6'' and loved the 180 averaged 1+ hrs a game. The bigger power hitters liked the 250 better but they never go the other way. Hope this helps an if you have more ? just ask.
    do you like the Recoil 180 or 250? Going to buy one of the two, but can't decide on which... I like hitting opposite field, but if the 250 can get it over the fence - wouldn't that be the one to go with? Big difference between the two?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…