Not GTG christianbigppi!

ruffnex12

Part Time Player
Anyone got some ifno for me on christianbigppi. Sent him an og freak for a jh mutant and the **** sends me trash bags. Help me out here softball buddies. I know im new to this but still trust guys that have 15 gtg. Not happy right now. Have an adress and phone number

Teebagn

Addicted to Softballfans
here we go again another ass-hole ripping off other bro's on the board.....i hope it gets takin care of bro

ruffnex12

Part Time Player
christianbigppi!

Anyone got some ifno for me on christianbigppi. Sent him an og freak for a jh mutant and the **** sends me trash bags. Help me out here softball buddies. I know im new to this but still trust guys that have 15 gtg. Not happy right now. Have an adress and phone number

BIG JOE

One hit left!
What area is he in, someone may be willing to pay him a visit for ya!

If he's in NC I will.

cdamron13

scerred of sbf
wow....what kind of feedback does he have...was the box damaged when you got it, does it look like it may have been tampered with??

I would be blowing his phone up, pm box, email....pm AJ22, he is the resident investigator in situations like this....I'd find out where he works and call him there....

you might want to have this moved to the feedback section

ruffnex12

Part Time Player
he lives in monrovia ca, already pm'ed aj22, and have been blowing up his phone since 3:00 am central time. I did a background check dude looked gtg im new to this but still trusted him

ruffnex12

Part Time Player
just put it up on feedback page. thanks guys for the advice here. im new to this but that is bull **** to pull on someone

ruffnex12

Part Time Player
christianbigppi!

Tobes42

Here for the popcorn!
Hope this works out for you and somebody finds this guy to "pay him a visit...:D........TTT!!!

Cant stand hearing about this crap

Joker

delete all the other threads that are not in the feedback section. there is no need for 3 threads in random places.

Anderson22

God is GREAT
Bump this up!!!

Simple, Poop in the trash bag and send him back the bag and leave a note inside the box. Tell him you arent vey happy with this deal you you think its complete _hit.. That might work.. ;) He sent me a broken OG booger 2 months ago. I sent it back and got my money back.. (thats no joke)..

cgrant07

Addicted to Softballfans
That made me lol ^^^^^^^ bump for some answers I hope everthing works out for you bro.