For Sale 27oz Jeff Hall BASS 1st Degree

earnstaf

BP Hero
That will be a price that will keep it in your bag...

This has already been said a no name bat in excess of $200 will not sell here even if it is the only one on the planet left...

There is too many unknowns about these bats so good luck... you'll be lucky to get $250

This is not entirely true... I have been dumb enough to spend 250+ on an unknown ... I like being one of the only ones with a particular bat :)

edit: LOL I missed the part about 400. That's crazy talk.

Last edited:

RC#6

Addicted to Softballfans
LMAO, i spoke to Jeff Hall an hour ago and the 27 ounce is out already, so dont mind this guy....

kory1274

Addicted to Softballfans
this is not a joke i have the bat and have pics posted in my albums...Steel55 if u have 2 (which i highly doubt) but not gonna say its impossible then good for you and if u got them for 150 each (which i doubt even more) even better.
All i can speak to is what I have and what im looking to get for it.
The bat is SICK like i said its the real deal but for me it swings a little heavy. still hit the crap out of the ball and its not even fully broken it yet.
if you dont like it then you dont have to buy it or respond but i am for rel and so is this bat. This is what Im asking for the bat so take it or leave it i really dont care either way.

RC#6

Addicted to Softballfans
This dude must swing too hard, thats why its falling apart...Jeff Hall wasnt putting a hurt on the bat ;)

kory1274

Addicted to Softballfans
LMAO, i spoke to Jeff Hall an hour ago and the 27 ounce is out already, so dont mind this guy....

thats funny i didnt know Jeff Hall was in the manufacturing and distrobution aspect ...lol

and no its not falling apart after 1 game...this bat is a new X2 composite so they are still perfecting the paint from chipping ... Bass has assured me that they will stand behind this bat and not to worry that its just the paint and has no affect on the bat

House00

Slingin' lead!
this is not a joke i have the bat and have pics posted in my albums...Steel55 if u have 2 (which i highly doubt) but not gonna say its impossible then good for you and if u got them for 150 each (which i doubt even more) even better.
All i can speak to is what I have and what im looking to get for it.
The bat is SICK like i said its the real deal but for me it swings a little heavy. still hit the crap out of the ball and its not even fully broken it yet.
if you dont like it then you dont have to buy it or respond but i am for rel and so is this bat. This is what Im asking for the bat so take it or leave it i really dont care either way.

listen... heres what u need to do then... if u want to get rid of this bat then go start a price check thread listing the condition of the bat, how many swings and pics. this may save u some face... based on what u get for feedback in that thread, you can create an asking price. at least at this point you have some ground to start from, rather than just making up random numbers...

otherwise this is just a failed brag post because all i got out of this thread was that you are the only guy that has a 27...:rolleyes:

RC#6

Addicted to Softballfans
thats funny i didnt know Jeff Hall was in the manufacturing and distrobution aspect ...lol

and no its not falling apart after 1 game...this bat is a new X2 composite so they are still perfecting the paint from chipping ... Bass has assured me that they will stand behind this bat and not to worry that its just the paint and has no affect on the bat

You didnt know Jeff Hall had anything to do with the Distribution or Advertising of this bat? You must not be around big time softball very much. If it wasnt for him this bat would not be looked at.

NoFear50

Addicted to Softballfans
here's my .02 for what it's worth...if the man wants $400 then let him price that way. There are guys asking $400 for voltages. whats the difference. supply and demand, either you want it or not. we as ball players have over valued bats for years until the next great thing comes out. rc#6 read the post again...he said manufacturing and distribution, not advertising. if bats were as hot as advertised, nobody would have to shave them right?

RC#6

Addicted to Softballfans
Distribution would also include Jeff Hall...East Coast Atheltics (owned by Jeff Hall) sells Bass Bats, so YES he does have something to do with Distribution...

NoFear50

Addicted to Softballfans
dude, they have to be distributed from the factory to sold, not distributed by the retail stores. not trying to be a prick, but we should back off the guy wanting to sell his $400 bat

RC#6

Addicted to Softballfans
Distributing is not just limited to the actual factory...Wal Mart does not make all of their products, yet some Wal Marts are called Wal Mart Distribution Centers....Not a big deal, just saying he swings there product and sells their bat from his company, Would say he knows what he is talking about

rj_brown77

Addicted to Softballfans
**** $400. I'll give you $1000 since I'd have to wait another month to buy this bat NIW for less than you are asking. I think you deserve a gold star for bringing such a good deal to the board. I wish more guys on here were more like you. You sir are a gentleman and a saint as far as I'm concerned.

House00

Slingin' lead!
**** $400. I'll give you $1000 since I'd have to wait another month to buy this bat NIW for less than you are asking. I think you deserve a gold star for bringing such a good deal to the board. I wish more guys on here were more like you. You sir are a gentleman and a saint as far as I'm concerned.

/thread....

Jared717

<font color="Red">Addicted to Softballfans</font>
2 things. How can you be on here since 2008 and have only 20 post??? Also you just said you didn't get it for free. That means you know what you paid for it. How bout you post that price, and considering it being used that should mean less than what you paid for it.... Lets quit being a D-bag and acting like you don't know what its worth....

throwin_doubles

Addicted to Softballfans
so you only used it 1 game? if thats true its the worst paint job i have ever seen, look at all the webbing? 1 game really , im like joker is this a joke?

BL18ok

Addicted to Softballfans
This dude is crazy. He sure is trying really hard to sell this thing. If he didn't care so much might belive him, and if it hits so great why doesn't he keep it? Just saying