For Sale 27oz Jeff Hall BASS 1st Degree

kory1274

Addicted to Softballfans
I have the only 27oz pre release 1st degree. I got it last wed directly from BASS. I used it thurs night it stated to spider web and the paint even chipped a little on the barrell...I spoke directly to the owner of BASS and he assured me that he would stand behind this bat 100% not to worry about the webbing or paint chipping. I feel that the 27oz still swings heavy but it does hit ton!!!

it does have a return on it
If interested in purchasing email me directly at [email protected]

Thanks
Kory

In my bag
27oz Bass Jeff Hall 1st Degree
27oz Usssa Mizuno Frenzy
27.5 oz Jeff Hall Usssa Mayhem

kory1274

Addicted to Softballfans
Make me an offer...the 27oz wont be available until mid august earliest according to Bass

pic of chipping attached

B Ferris

Mr. Clean
Make me an offer...the 27oz wont be available until mid august earliest according to Bass

pic of chipping attached

You have to list a price and need picks...This is a must because it's not a bidding site or you need to take it to Ebay....

kory1274

Addicted to Softballfans
per board rules you must post a sale price if your selling it...

Im not trying to break any board rules but I dont know what the bat is worth to b honest...i know its hott as hell ive swung it....it just swings a little heavy for me...it has a 3/4 oz end load

If i had to put a price out there ,...because its the only 27oz and wont be released until mid august $400 plus shipping
but thats just to throw out a number

i attached a pic of the chipped side of bat...this site wont allow me to attach anymore pics
I have more pics i can email or post if someone will tell me how...
Thanks
kory

Martell

Texas/New Mex Vinci Rep
Im not trying to break any board rules but I dont know what the bat is worth to b honest...i know its hott as hell ive swung it....it just swings a little heavy for me...it has a 3/4 oz end load

If i had to put a price out there ,...because its the only 27oz and wont be released until mid august $400 plus shipping
but thats just to throw out a number

i attached a pic of the chipped side of bat...this site wont allow me to attach anymore pics
I have more pics i can email or post if someone will tell me how...
Thanks
kory

That will be a price that will keep it in your bag...

This has already been said a no name bat in excess of $200 will not sell here even if it is the only one on the planet left...

There is too many unknowns about these bats so good luck... you'll be lucky to get $250

kory1274

Addicted to Softballfans
That will be a price that will keep it in your bag...

This has already been said a no name bat in excess of $200 will not sell here even if it is the only one on the planet left...

There is too many unknowns about these bats so good luck... you'll be lucky to get $250

OK maybe i am Crazy but worst case scenerio I will keep the bat...its not like i have to get rid of it...it hits great
if it sells great if not no big deal

PS I have uploaded pics into my album if you want to see the bat
Thanks
Kory

Joker

so the price is $400 + shipping? or is that just a number so you can run an auction?

throwin_doubles

Addicted to Softballfans
ok, so i know im new on here and all, but you have been on here since 2008. shouldn't you know that this is way over priced and this site is nothing like ebay???????

throwin_doubles

Addicted to Softballfans
ok, so i know im new on here and all, but you have been on here since 2008. shouldn't you know that this is way over priced and this site is nothing like ebay???

kory1274

Addicted to Softballfans
so the price is $400 + shipping? or is that just a number so you can run an auction?

yes 400 +shipping

and yes ive been a member since 2008 but not on here much ...not running an auction if uve read the thread I stated i dont need to sell this bat i just think it swings heavy for me...im ok with keeping it but its the only 27oz pre release if you think its overpriced then dont buy it end of story

House00

Slingin' lead!
yes 400 +shipping

and yes ive been a member since 2008 but not on here much ...not running an auction if uve read the thread I stated i dont need to sell this bat i just think it swings heavy for me...im ok with keeping it but its the only 27oz pre release if you think its overpriced then dont buy it end of story

be real bro... was the bat given to you? you have nothing to prove by selling it for $400... you cant expect to make deals on this site if you are going to try and make a killing on bat deals, it doesnt work that way here. if you got it for nothing, let it go cheap; its all profit... otherwise, list it slightly less than what you bought it for to compensate for use (wear/chips/webbing)... otherse, GTFO and go sell it on ebay:rolleyes:

kory1274

Addicted to Softballfans
be real bro... was the bat given to you? you have nothing to prove by selling it for $400... you cant expect to make deals on this site if you are going to try and make a killing on bat deals, it doesnt work that way here. if you got it for nothing, let it go cheap; its all profit... otherwise, list it slightly less than what you bought it for to compensate for use (wear/chips/webbing)... otherse, GTFO and go sell it on ebay:rolleyes:

1st off...no i didnt get it for free i bought it and like i said earlier if your not interested then fine...but ive used it in 1 league ball game last thurs night im not gonna loose money on it. Its the only 27oz available until its released in mid august and I dont HAVE to sell it. it swings a little heavy for me but im fine with keeping it. if i can sell it and make a cpl bucks then great cause it is the only one around its worth more that retail. if you dont like it then move on

House00

Slingin' lead!
1st off...no i didnt get it for free i bought it and like i said earlier if your not interested then fine...but ive used it in 1 league ball game last thurs night im not gonna loose money on it. Its the only 27oz available until its released in mid august and I dont HAVE to sell it. it swings a little heavy for me but im fine with keeping it. if i can sell it and make a cpl bucks then great cause it is the only one around its worth more that retail. if you dont like it then move on

youre right, you do not have to sell. all im trying to say is that you coming on here and 1st, not price checking and 2nd, just throwing a price of $400 is not gonna fly... what did you pay for it? was it $299? considering its used and that there is really no feedback on these bats other than what BASS and JH himself says, you would be extremely lucky to get what u paid... guys on here will wait another month and a half to get a 27... we have to wait all the time. also, i am interested in these bats but seeing a $400 tag on a used bat is just a turn off... and i promise im speaking for more than just myself

House00

Slingin' lead!

i have 2 27 oz niw bought for 150 each 27's are out there BUB

see?^^^^^:rolleyes: