Anyone ever seen a black 585 Miken Maniac?

Sinyk

Addicted to Softballfans
On the one side, they point towards the handle, on the other side they point towards the endcap so that is normal. here are pics with my old 585 in it.

picture.php

picture.php

The taper is wrong. that bat looks like it is shaped like a recoil which has a more curved taper than a 585 which is a very straight taper.

hitmachine44

Habitual Linestepper
On the one side, they point towards the handle, on the other side they point towards the endcap so that is normal. here are pics with my old 585 in it.

picture.php

picture.php

The taper is wrong. that bat looks like it is shaped like a recoil which has a more curved taper than a 585 which is a very straight taper.

Here is your proof about decals gentleman.

Q23

Addicted to Softballfans
and here comes the name calling... so much for me owning up to being wrong

Sinyk

Addicted to Softballfans
the decals where the ISF logo is also look too far away from where the taper starts. I think the decals are right but the bat underneath is not a true 585. The barrel is too long and the taper is wrong.

Sinyk

Addicted to Softballfans
I wonder what it is/was? It looks like the ultra taper is more like the straight 585 taper, but something like the launch 510 looks like it has that more curved taper.

Any pics of the knob or endcap?

Sinyk

Addicted to Softballfans
Do you have any pics of the knob with the sticker or the taper? Is there a serial # printed on the taper?