Sorry to all of our customers

StumblinDrunks

Addicted to Softballfans
Sorry I run a buisness and this is no way to do it. They should really refund everyone and start over. No offense but personal stuff has nothing to do with doing buisness. Next step is the BBB.

corndogg

We got our first set of shirts from K2 2 weeks ago, been waiting on our 2nd set of shirts, called again today, and got a message that says this phone number is a non-working number. WTF, can someone help me out?

NocturnalEMT

Extra Hitter
My man I just got the same messege. Like I said, I wouldnt believe anything he will say or tell you, regardless of how bad you fell. File a report against them.

Fylo17

Part Time Player
Report in process. I placed my order the middle of January and still have not received anything. I lost a $3000.00 sponsor because of this.

NocturnalEMT

Extra Hitter
Update on the police report. I contacted Port Orchard Police...they advised me that K2's address is actually outside of their jurisdiction. You will need to contact the Kipsap County Sheriff's Office. 360-337-7101. WE can look into a possible Fraud case as opposed to a theft charge.

StumblinDrunks

Addicted to Softballfans
Do both. Let me know if you need anymore cases. I will be more then happy to go after them for the 35.00 they owe me. I was talking with my lawyer buddy last night and he said start what you are doing.

duggyfresh

Innovance/COMbat
please update us after you have talked to the cops with a contact name so that we don't bother someone else when I call it also let us know how it went please.

saint

Voted '15 Mod of the Year
Do a chargeback on your credit card. After so many chargebacks they can't take credit because it flags their account.

saint

Voted '15 Mod of the Year
Why haven't any forum moderators stepped in to help out?

What would you like us to do? We have nothing to do with these companies. I am here to help anyway I can, but not much I can really do. They will lie and avoid me just as much as they are with everyone else.

HitThisMF

Addicted to Softballfans
Wow. I feel for you all. I wonder how many teams there truly are. I almost went with K2 this year thank god I did not. I wish you all the best of luck.

NocturnalEMT

Extra Hitter
Really? Moderators have absolutely do with this my man. This is an issue between a business and its customers, no one has be threatened on here. We are doing what is necessary to receive product/refunds that we are entitled to. I can tell you this, kelly's partner chris has completely dropped the ball and screwed kelly, in my opinion.

CrAzY

Addicted to Softballfans
Really? Moderators have absolutely nothing do with this my man. This is an issue between a business and its customers, no one has be threatened on here. We are doing what is necessary to receive product/refunds that we are entitled to. I can tell you this, kelly's partner chris has completely dropped the ball and screwed kelly, in my opinion.

Fixed it for you...

chrisparks

Part Time Player
Really? Moderators have absolutely nothing to do with this my man. This is an issue between a business and its customers, no one has be threatened on here. We are doing what is necessary to receive product/refunds that we are entitled to. I can tell you this, kelly's partner chris has completely dropped the ball and screwed kelly, in my opinion.

fixed it for y'all

AJ22

Super Moderator
Why haven't any forum moderators stepped in to help out?

You honestly can't be serious ???

A little insight ... I have been pm'd daily with this. I make a few calls daily on this. I also have tried to reach K2 INK numerous times with no luck. I have about 3 1/2 hours WASTED on this .. what is my compensation for this ? As saint said above, I also am all about helping when/if I can. But I don't get paid let alone rewarded for doing someone elses job.

Bottom line with this is that this is a business and a customer. I have and neither does this site have any legal ties to any of this. Hence, the best thing you can do is call someone who can actual do something legally to recover funds or product !

someone please update me on what happened when they caledl the sheriff's department.

Not trying to be difficult here, but I am not sure the sheriffs department can be of any assistance. They could go to K2 INK and nudge them along, but I believe this is something that will have to be recovered through a class action lawsuit .. in other words, small claims court ?

Last edited:

Fylo17

Part Time Player
Here is the number to call if you would like to place a report. 360-308-5400 let them know what's going on and they will take it from there. It's pretty sad that it has come down to this. Sorry k2 but I had to do it.

Fylo17

Part Time Player
Just got a call from a detective. There is nothing they can do. He said the only thing we can do is take them to small claims court. So first thing tomorrow that's what I'm going to do.

AJ22

Super Moderator
Just got a call from a detective. There is nothing they can do. He said the only thing we can do is take them to small claims court. So first thing tomorrow that's what I'm going to do.

Really ??

Did I not say that in post #143 above ??

kuhnny7

Addicted to Softballfans
Count my team in as another one bein strung around. In hindsight it was a huge mistake but since I dont have a pay pal to pay them I sent money to Chris' catering service because at the time K2 supposedly was not set up to take credit cards. Im pretty sure that money will never be seen again. Its sad when you do your job but the people you deal with dont have the same morals.

duggyfresh

Innovance/COMbat
Count my team in as another one bein strung around. In hindsight it was a huge mistake but since I dont have a pay pal to pay them I sent money to Chris' catering service because at the time K2 supposedly was not set up to take credit cards. Im pretty sure that money will never be seen again. Its sad when you do your job but the people you deal with dont have the same morals.

He has a catering service? Whats the name of that?

DROCKYS

Addicted to Softballfans
Even if Kelly does have his own "issues" going on right now. You mean to tell me NO one else can right the situation? Hint hint CHRIS!!! What a joke! Btw, were ALSO waiting on our jerseys!