Dr. bats are for wimps
Lets hear the opinions.
Is it just ego?
Is it to win?
Is it just because others do it?
Let the debate begin.

mjross81

Surrounded by estrogen
to win and remain on the same competitive advantage as everyone else (even if it means cheating). I'm sure Egos come in to play a bit but you'd think that logically it'd be the opposite since they have to cheat to hit what they think is good.

wink

Winkleton
Ego!
But what surprises me is, some of or A Lot of the guys swinging them, DO NOT NEED TO!! A lot of these guys are mashers and can hit one out with a wiffle bat!

stickywicky

Addicted to Softballfans
because they haven't joined softball fans yet to hit it as far as us.............

gives them an edge thats all. every other sport your looking for a edge on your opponents to beat them at whatever your playing. it's just altering bats is illegal and bucsh league beause it makes other people want to do it for other reasons which comes back to the question of why do people shave bats.

cdamron13

scerred of sbf
Thin to win

Cheat to compete

go white boy go white boy go....

wordtoyourmotha.jpg

middlesopenalld

Extra Hitter
One guy on my team swings glass and it's 100% ego...Sad part is that he hits for a higher avg swinging legal bats. And yes I have swung it in BP, but never in a game. Something in the back of my head keeps telling me it's not worth it. Why would i want to mess with my .800 avg anyways. lol