obagain
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Nice to meet you, hope to play with you soon. Thanks for letting us swing those bass bats! Class act
    Pretty new to softball and all these bats. Live in the dfw and always wanted to try a bass and a Anderson. Maybe we can get together sometime and hit.
    I do have fun with those guys.
    They get so mad about something that no one really knows yet they are taking it as undesputable truth.
    I thought that Tourline went out of business but I might be wrong. I moved back to Chicago and am doing pretty good. Haven't really played any golf since I moved back but playing alot of softball. Glad to hear thngs are going well. I am hoping to make it down to Dallas this summer to see some friends. Maybe we can hook up. Would love to catch a game or get in some bp with new people.
    Hey Bob! Couldn't believe when I noticed you on a youtube video. Not in the golf industry anymore it appears. How are things?
    I fancy myself as something of an artist, and I think there might be a softball bat application for some of the work I do. I do hand-cut stencils that could easily conform to the dimensions of a bat. I've even been painting some old woods just to see how some of the designs look sprayed out.

With some of the crap designs major manufacturers are using these days, I was thinking the industry might be ready for a dose of creativity.

Let me know what you think.
    Are you just making softball bats right now and what team do you play on out here in Waxahachie?
    When will these bats be forsale?what weightsand barrell length is it? is there any demos in ga?thanx
    I am but I tore my rotator cuff an christmas eve so I am out of commission for a while.
    I will find out tomorrow if I need surgery.
    How have you been?
    My partner named the bat. LOL
    It is a bat I am making and it is fully custom.
    Weight, barrel length, swing weight, handle flex, and total length are all options.
    Oba...What's this bat making thing you're into? Are you really naming a bat after Sluggo? Wow old HBOE members getting bats named after them LMAO!....When does the Perm come out? Or the AggieBigShow? no doubt!

Biggiesmalls...
    keep me informed on when you guys go hit and i may come down OB. Been a long time
    I would like to get a group to do a BP and I can bring several for the guys to try.
    hey bro i asked steve for a demo bat to check out down here in san antonio and he pointed me to u. lmk if this is possible...i would like to check it out. thx roland
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…