Lets see your current Miken Collection!

G&Tbats

Addicted to Softballfans
picture.php

The Eastons are going to be replaced with more Mikens soon...

Last edited:

mrl112

Smarter than you're
I think I have seen that T22C6 somewhere before. How's it working for you bro?
Good, although it's having trouble getting time while I'm breaking in the DVS1 and the MV1. The swings I've taken with it feel good, and I can't wait to spend some more BP with it!

Gordy, I hope you're enjoying that U2, I regret getting rid of it. :( It looks stupid hot too!

G&Tbats

Addicted to Softballfans
Good, although it's having trouble getting time while I'm breaking in the DVS1 and the MV1. The swings I've taken with it feel good, and I can't wait to spend some more BP with it!

Gordy, I hope you're enjoying that U2, I regret getting rid of it. :( It looks stupid hot too!

Put about 200 more cuts on the U2 and thanks Im enjoying for sure.
Just hope it lasts, cus its nasty... Hows that GS doing, still in one piece?
that GS was webbed up good, did you end up liking the bat?

mrl112

Smarter than you're
Put about 200 more cuts on the U2 and thanks Im enjoying for sure.
Just hope it lasts, cus its nasty... Hows that GS doing, still in one piece?
that GS was webbed up good, did you end up liking the bat?
I didn't like it nearly as much as my Mikens or the 27oz GS I swung, so I sold it. I used the money to buy an EL Z1000. :eek:

TheBatman42

No more MV1 Threads!
I wanna play, too!

Current pathetic collection...

IMG_5177.jpg

Just built a tee and set up a tarp behind our work warehouse. Going to net it soon for live pitching.

IMG_5178.jpg

Losdoyers13

Dc41 seems to be very legit! I'll give full review this weekend when the rain let's up I'll be swinging away! I'll say this... Outta wrapper it craps on dc psycho judging by hitting of a tee... Looks wise this bat is bad ass also, pics don't do it justice

Psycho

Addicted to Softballfans
How maniacs do u really need hoe? That's OCD lol you hoarder you! Jk

Bro, the OG Maniac's are where it's at!!!! I had 12 of the OG's at one time, there's just something about them. Because of my OG 585's I have 3 team mates who leave their Worth's and Easton's at home, they too have fell in love with the OG 585's.

Losdoyers13

White grips on the new MIKENs look nice new but kinda makes no sense... Like taking a dump right after you shower!