Lets see your current Miken Collection!

TheBatman42

No more MV1 Threads!
I seem to have the same problem you have. Most of my bats are hot enough for gamer status, but I don't use them all. I feel bad about using such a good bat like the Psycho as a BP stick, but with my MV1 being so hot I don't have a choice...

I loved recoils at one point, but have just lost the feel for them. I don't want to waste hits on the Rush, I will CRY when it dies. Love my psycho and how well it's preforming, but don't want to waste cuts on it to make it last.

I can BP with the NRG, but it has a totally different feel than everything else. Quite a conundrum.

Plus, I hit middle so dang much people hate pitching to me.

eabecker

Bat Huer
I can BP with the NRG, but it has a totally different feel than everything else. Quite a conundrum.

Man, all mikens seem to hit the same for me. NRG, Recoil, Freaks...just a matter of picking up the hottest one. The only difference I have seen is with the Supermax end loads and the crazy backspin I get with it. :eek::eek::eek:

JT20

Addicted to Softballfans
Bats.jpg

mlpower

Swingin'!
This was last winter. I have added an ASA recoil, and 2 NRG600s. Got rid of the Super Freak and the USSSA Recoil.
Mikens_small.jpg

RadCon10

Hibernating Up North

Nice collection, but you know you can cut the Miken grips shorter on the Ultra maxload and OG Extendeds. They look kind of goofy when they are that far up on the taper. I guess you don't drop your pinkies or overlap your grip at all. Do you choke up that much on the bat!?:eek::p;)

Imago Dei

Nihil Sine Deo
Nice collection, but you know you can cut the Miken grips shorter on the Ultra maxload and OG Extendeds. They look kind of goofy when they are that far up on the taper. I guess you don't drop your pinkies or overlap your grip at all. Do you choke up that much on the bat!?:eek::p;)

Now ya tell me. I never noticed until i lined them up with the other bats. I do drop my pinkey though. I will prob cut some off to the same length as the og miken grip.

RadCon10

Hibernating Up North
Now ya tell me. I never noticed until i lined them up with the other bats. I do drop my pinkey though. I will prob cut some off to the same length as the og miken grip.

Haha I'm just messing with you. I have many of those Miken color grips and I always cut them down a fair amount. They make them way too long.

RadCon10

Hibernating Up North
I think I'm content until next off season. Nevermind those crappy bats on the right side of the picture;)
P2180043.jpg

RadCon10

Hibernating Up North
yea what the hell is up with those combats?

First softball bat I ever bought was a K.ellys paint blemished Combat AV for $169.00 and I fell in love with the bat. Mikens will always be my bread and butter, but I will always have a place in my bag for an AV.

RadCon10

Hibernating Up North
Grips are not all even, either.

Yeah I'm working on that. I'm trying to make them all shorter like the Stealth, ASA NRG on the left, and DST since I use a partial overlap grip. I'm not going to mess with the grips on the NIW bats or bats I don't swing right now.

RadCon10

Hibernating Up North
Nice collection but, I didn't think people actually owned Easton Hammers. :eek:

Haha don't be jealous of my Hammer. We use that bat for the cages and also we make a rule if you hit a DBO or solo shot you need to use the Hammer in your next at bat. It makes for a funny moment:D