Miken RECOIL

Country35

Banned User
its a great deal for ya if you plan on breaking it twice before the end of next year, doing a ton of bp, and play nsa and not utrip

Country35

Banned User
What does this mean?

If he plays Utrip this bat wont be legal at the end of next season. This bats has a LONG break in period before its near its best. So unless he plans on breaking two of the most durable bats of all time, he can get a bat for the same price thats hotter.

AveregeJay

Banned User
If he plays Utrip this bat wont be legal at the end of next season. This bats has a LONG break in period before its near its best. So unless he plans on breaking two of the most durable bats of all time, he can get a bat for the same price thats hotter.

The ASA has a long break in, the Utrip doesn't.

He is buying 1 not two. You make no sense.

Sharpie85

Addicted to Softballfans
OK thanks, I will wait then. I play ASA this year but going to utrip next season, what bat would you suggest? FX700?

AveregeJay

Banned User
the utrip does indeed have a long break in period. And by two that means the WR bat you get back when u break the first one.

Long break in, gotcha!

Comments From mwlong8:

Got the bat on Wednesday, hit bombs out of the wrapper! I own the ASA version and thought I should try this one! All I can say is wow, better pop than the MV1 out of the wrapper for much less!!!!!!

Comments From akij987:

Bat felt great out of the wrapper, its on its 2nd season now and is getting HOT! My only complaints are paint quality and encap seperation.

Comments From oldmanthreenuts:

Cheap bat, and you get a lot of bang for your buck. At about 100 swings, the bat felt like it was really open. Miken has some sick looking bats, but this isn't one of them. Huge plus is the sweet spot. Miss-hits with other bats will carry with this one. Not every bat can hit homeruns just above the taper or just below the endcap, but this one surprised me several times this year.

Comments From pr73:

Not even broken in yet and is hitting seeds. For the money, you can't go wrong.

Comments From JeremieUSMC:

Absolutely love this bat! Had good pop right out of the rapper. Has about 450-500 solid hits on it now and is really starting to get hot. Not sure on the durability yet but this a GREAT stick for the price. No one could put this bat down, the whole team swung it for the entire game. Will buy another one when this one gives up!

Comments From cfamanager:

I will not lie this is one of the best kept secrets in softball. Most folks go for the red ASA recoil but the orange u-trip is just plain nasty. It has about 400 cuts on it. I really can't wait until it has 1500..

Comments From price42786:

me and a buddy picked these up for around 125 a piece niw so price is a 10. we both thought that these would be great bp bats since they were tanks. but for some reason these things felt amazing right out of the wrapper. the pop and sweetspot was outstanding...

Comments From baboo1009:

Got this bat NIW on Ebay for very cheap. Worth the money. I only have about 100 actual swings on this thing, and its already starting to open up

Comments From ktown:

Nice pop out of the wrapper, very good feel. UPDATE: Has 500 swings on it and it's defenitely getting hot. It's hitting pretty hard line drives and a solid hit drives the ball out.

Comments From wiedemannsr:

This bat is HOT!!!... first night took it out of the wrapper and hand fed myself bomb after bomb... Provided i put the bat on the ball correctly this bat slings!..

You are a funny guy, maybe a long break in for you ;)

Country35

Banned User
Long break in, gotcha!

Comments From mwlong8:

Got the bat on Wednesday, hit bombs out of the wrapper! I own the ASA version and thought I should try this one! All I can say is wow, better pop than the MV1 out of the wrapper for much less!!!!!!

Comments From akij987:

Bat felt great out of the wrapper, its on its 2nd season now and is getting HOT! My only complaints are paint quality and encap seperation.

Comments From oldmanthreenuts:

Cheap bat, and you get a lot of bang for your buck. At about 100 swings, the bat felt like it was really open. Miken has some sick looking bats, but this isn't one of them. Huge plus is the sweet spot. Miss-hits with other bats will carry with this one. Not every bat can hit homeruns just above the taper or just below the endcap, but this one surprised me several times this year.

Comments From pr73:

Not even broken in yet and is hitting seeds. For the money, you can't go wrong.

Comments From JeremieUSMC:

Absolutely love this bat! Had good pop right out of the rapper. Has about 450-500 solid hits on it now and is really starting to get hot. Not sure on the durability yet but this a GREAT stick for the price. No one could put this bat down, the whole team swung it for the entire game. Will buy another one when this one gives up!

Comments From cfamanager:

I will not lie this is one of the best kept secrets in softball. Most folks go for the red ASA recoil but the orange u-trip is just plain nasty. It has about 400 cuts on it. I really can't wait until it has 1500..

Comments From price42786:

me and a buddy picked these up for around 125 a piece niw so price is a 10. we both thought that these would be great bp bats since they were tanks. but for some reason these things felt amazing right out of the wrapper. the pop and sweetspot was outstanding...

Comments From baboo1009:

Got this bat NIW on Ebay for very cheap. Worth the money. I only have about 100 actual swings on this thing, and its already starting to open up

Comments From ktown:

Nice pop out of the wrapper, very good feel. UPDATE: Has 500 swings on it and it's defenitely getting hot. It's hitting pretty hard line drives and a solid hit drives the ball out.

Comments From wiedemannsr:

This bat is HOT!!!... first night took it out of the wrapper and hand fed myself bomb after bomb... Provided i put the bat on the ball correctly this bat slings!..

You are a funny guy, maybe a long break in for you ;)

you go off the review section, lulz

RalphG427

On the bench
Those recoils are reissues! and they take no where near as long to break in as the originals. I've had 2 so I know. The return on it is a Freak plus so you won't get a second one. They take about 500 swings and they are fire. One of the best deals going on right now.

Country35

Banned User
Those recoils are reissues! and they take no where near as long to break in as the originals. I've had 2 so I know. The return on it is a Freak plus so you won't get a second one. They take about 500 swings and they are fire. One of the best deals going on right now.

I've had 2 OGs but no RI's....my OGs took as long to break in as freaks

AveregeJay

Banned User
Country isn't paying attention, lulz

Yup

I've heard these break in faster than the first release.

Yup

Sharpie85

Addicted to Softballfans
Will I be able to use this past next year though? I don't want to invest in something I can't use...

AJ22

Super Moderator
all bats without the new usssa stamp will not be useable in tournament play.

To add ..

And the rumor is the same for ASA and NSA .. I'm not saying this will happen, I am saying that the rumor comes from reliable sources.

IMHO, it doesn't matter what you buy now. I believe all current bats in any association might be illegal to use.