Real Official 2011 Weight Loss challenge

gordoleo

Addicted to Softballfans
Due to some unforseen technicalities, our previous leader could not continue to maintain this challenge going, so I have volunteered to take over. This will be the official thread, and the other one will be locked. The rules will be pretty much as they were before:
1. Final weigh in will be Sunday April 1, 2012. Photos and official weights due in by midnight, central time.
2. Weekly updates will be mandatory, with pictures. They will take place on every Monday. Three missed updates would be grounds for forfeiture of your entry fee.
3. All entry fees must be payed by January 3, 2012.
4. We will allow new entries up to that date, as was previously agreed upon.
5. I will allow a one time reentry, for those that have a too Merry Holidays, but that reentry must be before the January 3rd cut off. A $5 fee will be administered. Your previous weights will be erased
6. The fee for entering the competition will be $15. The winner will receive the accumulated paypal on April 1, 2012. My paypal is [email protected].
7. The winner will be the person that has lost the highest percentage of body weight.
8. This will be opened up to all who pay to enter, but this will stay in the Combat section.

Feel free to pm me if there is any confusion, or if you think there should be some changes made.
Here is the link to the old photos from the other thread.
http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1120779

Last edited:

gordoleo

Addicted to Softballfans
Here is the final list up to March 20, 2012:

Fishstick5: initial weight 253.0. Updates: 243.5, 244.0, 243.0, 243.0, 242.5, 240.5,240.0, 236.0, 236.5, 235.5, 239.5, 234.5, 233
Skov18: initial weight 350.5. Updates: 333.9, 338.2, 336.8, 335.0, 335.2, 331.2, 336.5, 335.2, 334.0, 333.5, 243.7, 338.7,339.4
gordoleo: initial weight 238.5. Updates: 234.0, 231.6, 230.2, 233.0, 229.8, 228.4, 227.6, 228.4, 229.2, DQ
bimmerpilot: initial weight 267.0. Updates: 257, pending, 248.0, missing, 244, DQ
LSXFreak: initial weight 303.2. Updates: 297.8, 297.0, 291.2, 292.6, 294.6, 288.4, missing, 282.0, 286.4, DQ
boonebigdog: reentry, initial weight 246.6. Updates: 243.8, 242.0, 241.0, 239.0, 239.2, 238.4, 234.0, 233.0, 234, 233
MikeyThaKid24: initial weight 230.0. Updates: 229.0, 229, 225, 225.0, 222.0, DQ

Let me know if I missed anybody, and if these weights are correct.

Last edited:

Moore34

Remember. KCCO.
Good luck guys, here's the quote i've got written on my wrist bands now..

The wall. Your success is on the other side. Cant jump over it or go around it. You know what to do.. Barrel through that bi***!!

Last edited by a moderator:

gordoleo

Addicted to Softballfans
Good luck guys, here's the quote i've got written on my wrist bands now..

The wall. Your success is on the other side. Cant jump over it or go around it. You know what to do.. Barrel through that Bi***!!

I opened it up so you can enter if you would like.

saint

Voted '15 Mod of the Year
Now you are going to have to post more. :D lmk when and I will lock old thread

gordoleo

Addicted to Softballfans
Now you are going to have to post more. :D lmk when and I will lock old thread

I have a feeling my post count might go up a little. The funny thing is, I probably have 10 times the amount of pm's than posts.

Moore34

Remember. KCCO.
I opened it up so you can enter if you would like.

I appreciate it, but I'm going to go down in weight and hopefully right back up with lean mass.. i'm here to use you guys as motivation and to help motivate.. eddiecut is pretty good about posting motivating stuff on twitter.. follow him @eddiecut sometimes i do too.. @M_Moore34

gordoleo

Addicted to Softballfans
I appreciate it, but I'm going to go down in weight and hopefully right back up with lean mass.. i'm here to use you guys as motivation and to help motivate.. eddiecut is pretty good about posting motivating stuff on twitter.. follow him @eddiecut sometimes i do too.. @M_Moore34

That sounds awesome! Keep the motivation coming.

Fishstick5

Addicted to Softballfans
So we are not sending the money to OG? Not that I don't trust you, but as you previously mentioned you are pretty new on here and I want to make sure everyone is comfortable, including myself with who has the money.

And I ditto everyone else's response with the Thank you. I really appreciate you stepping up and doing this. I will send the money upon knowing the answer to the above question.

Skov18

Stuck in E Ball
He's got a good number of GTGs and has actually been on here since 2004 according to his details. That's good enough for me.

gordoleo

Addicted to Softballfans
I have been around here for a while, but like Saint said, I am a lurker. I have done quite a few deals on here, but it is perfectly fine with me if someone else would like to handle the money part, and I will handle the updates and numbers. That is very understandable, but I would just need someone to volunteer. As far as I understand, OG/Flyingpigs would not like to be part of the organization part, but would rather just be a participant. He has other, more important things to attend to at this time.

Last edited:

TxSwitchman

Addicted to Softballfans
If someone from MD is vouching then I am straight

let me know where to paypal

I'll vouche for this guy....I've BPed with him a few times and he is a VGTG guy and I also live in the same area as him, so if money becomes a issue I'll take care of it! :eek: :D :rolleyes:

gordoleo

Addicted to Softballfans
I'll vouche for this guy....I've BPed with him a few times and he is a VGTG guy and I also live in the same area as him, so if money becomes a issue I'll take care of it! :eek: :D :rolleyes:

Are you threatening me? :D There are a few guys from this board that I play with on a consistent basis, and have my cell number and address. Since it appears most are in agreement, my paypal addy is [email protected].
The next two weeks I will be in lock-down mode due to taking one of my medical licensing exams on the 30th of this month. So I will not be able to check the internet on a daily basis. I will keep up with the updates, but I will not be able to respond as quickly as I have been in the past. If there is a question that needs a fast response, or to tell me that paypal has been sent, please send me a text at 713-306-7623, and I will respond as quick as I can. Thank you guys for your help, and I look forward to seeing the updates on Monday.

Fishstick5

Addicted to Softballfans
121911.th.jpg

Fell off the wagon a bit with the teriyaki chicken, chipotle and sodas
Back to the focus this week and money has been sent.

hedge

life takes guts
i unfortunately have to back down due to medical conditions. sorry to let you all down, but its just not in the cards right now.

Skov18

Stuck in E Ball
The first time I got on the scale it said 335.4lbs, which is +1.5 for the week, then it wacked out on me when I tried to get a pic. It was giving me a different weight every time. Maybe it needs some new batteries or something. Hope that's ok. Couldn't get a pic this week. Just trying to maintain through the holidays and then its time to hit it hard.