Real Official 2011 Weight Loss challenge

bigTodd15

J&I/Elite #30
Down to 283, but cant figure out how to put a pic on here from my phone. No computer right now either, darn thing broke.

bimmerpilot

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Weekly update

f0d1911f.jpg

gordoleo

Addicted to Softballfans
Just weighed in at 303.6 can I get in on this?
Yes you can, the cutoff for entries is January 3, 2012, but you need to post a picture with your official starting weight, and keep it updated.

I finally made it in to town to post my update from Monday. I had to buy a scale for the place that I am staying.
IMG00392.jpg

The updated list will be on probably be up Friday, when I come back in to town.
The pot is now up to $30, and there is less than two weeks to make it in by the deadline.

Hedge, too bad about the medical problem, get well, and let us know how everything is going. You can still come in here and give of motivation whenever you would like.

Fishstick5

Addicted to Softballfans
For Big Todd:
imag0290n.th.jpg

Sorry I didn't put this up sooner. I left work early the day you sent this because I got sick. Should help with my weight total with all the stuff I ended up throwing up.

gordoleo

Addicted to Softballfans
List has been updated. Everyone is doing well, just missing a few people with their updates. I am not looking forward to tomorrows weigh in, but at least I am not fatter than I would have been. Merry Christmas to all, and I look forward to your updates.

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
I didn't have a very good week eating wise, but I've got food poisoning as we speak and I've shed about 6lbs in the last 20 hours.

Fishstick5

Addicted to Softballfans
122611.jpg

Same weight as last week. Thought throwing up a few times last week would help, but I guess I made up for it later on in the week.

Hickory33

Dark Helmet
Sorry about the late weigh in this week with the holidays. I gained this week with all the holiday food. But only 3lbs. considering I gained about 15lbs. this time last year, I'll take it...

ec3b8706.jpg

gordoleo

Addicted to Softballfans
I am back in civilization, and have my licensing exam tomorrow. I will update the original post tomorrow. This is my weight from Monday. I thought I was going to be worse, but I actually lost a little, so I am very happy.
IMG00402.jpg

gordoleo

Addicted to Softballfans
By the way, the pot is now up to $45. Let's keep this going. I will be able to keep up with this better now that I have internet access.

gordoleo

Addicted to Softballfans
With me being out the last couple of weeks, and all the rest at the beginning, do you guys want to continue with the challenge as planned, or just make it an informal bragging rights type of thing. I will continue to update the page either way. My weigh in picture will be online tomorrow morning. Please let me know what you guys want.
Thanks,
Leo

boonebigdog

Addicted to Softballfans
Ate way too much over the holiday weekend. Definitely need to re-enter. Will pay the $15 tomorrow once it is confirmed I can still re-enter.
weight1-2-12.jpg

gordoleo

Addicted to Softballfans
We will continue with the challenge as planned. You can definitely reenter, and any new people can get in this week. Due to the Holiday's I will accept reentries and new competitors until next Monday. After that it will be as planned. The missed updates will not count as well, so everyone has a clean slate to start the new year. I will update the list tomorrow morning.

westtexas

"Godfather"
Guys Im not in because I decided to late....But, the winner will get a custom Roddy from your Rodriguez Family.

I weighed in for the Golds Gym Challenge yesterday and man was I embarassed.
222lbs with 30% body fat....Im 51 years old..I have got to get down to 180