Usssa civil war/demarini challenge 2012 1/22

AtomicWS

Addicted to Softballfans
Just be glad your team pulled out... we were told that games would start at 3 then at 12:30 news came out that some would start at 2pm. How the hell are we supposed to leave the valley to make that. We ended up playing at 3pm (lost...thanks BLUE) with our next game scheduled at f'n 10:00pm!!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! Makes a ton of sense to put winner games ahead of the loser games when you have that many more games to get through in the losers bracket. I guess just win your game, right, as long as you get a good ump.

Open finished their bracket with their 3gg no prob! SHOCKER.

Why not just tell the E teams that the tourney would be a one-day on Sunday? That's pretty much what it is anyway except now there are a number of pissed off teams...including us. You're welcome whoever we were supposed to play today.

Too bad it turned out this way because so many teams enjoy playing in this one.

legend4130

Addicted to Softballfans
just be glad your team pulled out... We were told that games would start at 3 then at 12:30 news came out that some would start at 2pm. How the hell are we supposed to leave the valley to make that. We ended up playing at 3pm (lost...thanks blue) with our next game scheduled at f'n 10:00pm!!! Are you kidding me?! Makes a ton of sense to put winner games ahead of the loser games when you have that many more games to get through in the losers bracket. I guess just win your game, right, as long as you get a good ump.

Open finished their bracket with their 3gg no prob! Shocker.

Why not just tell the e teams that the tourney would be a one-day on sunday? That's pretty much what it is anyway except now there are a number of pissed off teams...including us. You're welcome whoever we were supposed to play today.

wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Greenwood187

Addicted to Softballfans
Just be glad your team pulled out... we were told that games would start at 3 then at 12:30 news came out that some would start at 2pm. How the hell are we supposed to leave the valley to make that. We ended up playing at 3pm (lost...thanks BLUE) with our next game scheduled at f'n 10:00pm!!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! Makes a ton of sense to put winner games ahead of the loser games when you have that many more games to get through in the losers bracket. I guess just win your game, right, as long as you get a good ump.

Open finished their bracket with their 3gg no prob! SHOCKER.

Why not just tell the E teams that the tourney would be a one-day on Sunday? That's pretty much what it is anyway except now there are a number of pissed off teams...including us. You're welcome whoever we were supposed to play today.

ya we didnt even end up playing becaue of all the teams pulling out and game time changes we didnt get put into the tournament brackets were out by 130 and we werent on the bracket.

NewSoftballer

Addicted to Softballfans
LCP pulled out early Sat morning after games got pushed back to 3.
But got a call to go play with Surf City but Al wanted to charge $40 a person, no thanks :)

bigwillie83

Addicted to Softballfans
Cartels were breaking like crazy in the cold weather but they were hot...we hit ten hrs for outs our first game with them.

SoCal23

Addicted to Softballfans
3-2.. I was just happy to get some hacks since the team i was supposed to play with bailed out when the delay happened.. Still had fun.

How about you guys?