Usssa civil war/demarini challenge 2012 1/22

QBA-RCN

Getting older sucks!!
Posted on So-Cal Smackboard:

To all:

Just spoke to BLD Perris, the fields arent that bad however they are waiting for some dryness, as soon as this annoying mist/sprinkle stops and they would be able to get things started it may be longer than 2 hrs, however ive heard its clearing in certain areas, so as soon as we know we will for sure update everyone!

There will be no play at BLD MIRA LOMA today so all games that were played at mira loma would move to Perris if the tourney would play, Skydive and Bob Long is undecided due to city of perris field crew.

I will keep updating!

eolivares1976

LA Lawmen
Posted on So-Cal Smackboard:

To all:

Just spoke to BLD Perris, the fields arent that bad however they are waiting for some dryness, as soon as this annoying mist/sprinkle stops and they would be able to get things started it may be longer than 2 hrs, however ive heard its clearing in certain areas, so as soon as we know we will for sure update everyone!

There will be no play at BLD MIRA LOMA today so all games that were played at mira loma would move to Perris if the tourney would play, Skydive and Bob Long is undecided due to city of perris field crew.

I will keep updating!

We were expecting long delays in between games. Now this will only make the delays even longer :eek:

LeftBench

Addicted to Softballfans
this is way too much suspense to wait for the cancel notification. just cancel it already....too many delays....thats a sign to some people ya know

jackrook

Addicted to Softballfans
Could turnout to be a midnight madness

Have fun homie. I'm eating a nice big omelet at the Corner Bakery wishing i was playing in the rain, with wet socks, and people bitching that their throws were off line cuz of the wet ball, and BLD postponing games so you can keep on order pitchers of beer. Hahahahahahahaha

dario521

STILL LOOKING FOR HR #1
I was planning on bringing my son down there to watch a couple games and have some food ......

eolivares1976

LA Lawmen
Have fun homie. I'm eating a nice big omelet at the Corner Bakery wishing i was playing in the rain, with wet socks, and people bitching that their throws were off line cuz of the wet ball, and BLD postponing games so you can keep on order pitchers of beer. Hahahahahahahaha

Beats being at home all day watching ******* :D

but not a coed...i like the yard...the coed midnights are fun...go screw in the plot with a chick that i just met.....

Couldn't agree more. Nothing like playing, drinking and a little back seat action at the yard :cool:

QBA-RCN

Getting older sucks!!
Another update:

To all-

I have spoken to BLD management and we have come up with a plan to Start the event in hopes of clearing forcast. The event would start at 3pm and end at 11pm then start back up Sunday morning 8am.

I am sorry teams have to wait around if for some reason by noon rain has not let up most likeley event will be cancelled., however we are optomistic of the weather clearing up! The event will only be held at BLD Perris.

If you still want to play please respond to me via this email or via text 661-313-2305 so that I can redo the brackets. This is the best I can do right now to try to salvage the event! Bats will still be provided and given on spot for prizes!

jackrook

Addicted to Softballfans
I was planning on bringing my son down there to watch a couple games and have some food ......

What up JumpCatch. Been doing BP lately? Yeah if it wasn't raining I would've went to so I can enter the HR derby and lose to a second baseman with a Cartel or an MV1. I'm bitter.

LeftBench

Addicted to Softballfans
Another update:

To all-

I have spoken to BLD management and we have come up with a plan to Start the event in hopes of clearing forcast. The event would start at 3pm and end at 11pm then start back up Sunday morning 8am.

I am sorry teams have to wait around if for some reason by noon rain has not let up most likeley event will be cancelled., however we are optomistic of the weather clearing up! The event will only be held at BLD Perris.

If you still want to play please respond to me via this email or via text 661-313-2305 so that I can redo the brackets. This is the best I can do right now to try to salvage the event! Bats will still be provided and given on spot for prizes!

translation.....i want your money still...:D

dario521

STILL LOOKING FOR HR #1
What up JumpCatch. Been doing BP lately? Yeah if it wasn't raining I would've went to so I can enter the HR derby and lose to a second baseman with a Cartel or an MV1. I'm bitter.
just a lil bp, started rec ball with the cousins on sunday, and we will start in mira loma on wed... whats goin on with you? whens the next scrimage?

jackrook

Addicted to Softballfans
just a lil bp, started rec ball with the cousins on sunday, and we will start in mira loma on wed... whats goin on with you? whens the next scrimage?

Just playing some unlimited arch on the week days. Hit up Synergy82 and set it up