6th Annual Swinging Bunt Super Draft Tournament (April 27-29)

Softball.com:

Crash1207

The BUNT Guy
Did anyone else sign up multiple people? I got charged $60 for the second person and $30 for every other. Anyone else have that issue? Guess I'll just have to wait to hear back from them.

Yeah, the system that we use doesn't really like it when people sign up multiple people. I'll get you taken care of.

Without getting too technical, it doesn't know you've started a new "session" so it doesn't clear out the last payment.

Crash1207

The BUNT Guy
Did anyone else sign up multiple people? I got charged $60 for the second person and $30 for every other. Anyone else have that issue? Guess I'll just have to wait to hear back from them.

Just to be sure we have everyone that you were signing up, PM me the list of names so I make sure they are all in.

I refunded your overpayment back but I want to make sure the system didn't remove that registration when I did that.

fitzpats

AKA - The Anti Ringer
Yeah, the system that we use doesn't really like it when people sign up multiple people. I'll get you taken care of.

Without getting too technical, it doesn't know you've started a new "session" so it doesn't clear out the last payment.

Not a problem. I assumed it would be taken care of. Can't imagine something like this risking problems over something like that!

redbirdfan1

Focker
This is my first year playing in it...I made sure I was up at 6:30 to register!
well despite your poor choice in MLB teams, welcome! you will love it. It's really very different from any other tourney. It can still be very competitive, but in a fun way that I wish all tourney's were. You don't have any nastiness, or middle wars. Just hard play and a lot of fun.

Kurs76

Livin' the Dream
well despite your poor choice in MLB teams, welcome! you will love it. It's really very different from any other tourney. It can still be very competitive, but in a fun way that I wish all tourney's were. You don't have any nastiness, or middle wars. Just hard play and a lot of fun.

Don't hate on my BOSOX! I changed the picture for you though to our Wounded Ducks logo...