Alabama roll call

dorsete

Addicted to Softballfans
Live in Prattville, Alabama and play everything from Church league to tournies. @rejones, what team did you play for?

dorsete

Addicted to Softballfans
I play league in Prattville and Montgomery. @rega17 Who will you be playing with this fall?

dorsete

Addicted to Softballfans
@rega17 I'm sure I've played against you several times. Played Hitmen more times than I could count

Rega17

'MERICA
@rega17 I'm sure I've played against you several times. Played Hitmen more times than I could count

this was my first year on the team, i was one of the 2 real tall guys on the team. and to answer your first question idk who i'm playing with yet. all i know is i'm on the team cuz rejones told me they needed another player. i'll update once i figure out the team name.

softballfan123

Addicted to Softballfans
Gents, I need a SS and OF who can play 3 man this weekend in PC. WSL Worlds ASA.

We are playing D on Friday @ 5:30.

Lost two to a death in a thier family.

rejones28

Phat Daddy!
Live in Prattville, Alabama and play everything from Church league to tournies. @rejones, what team did you play for?

Them Guys, I wear a red shirt no name on the front & #11 on the back. I pitch mostly but will sometimes play 3rd, 1st, or Catch. Rega17 & I are playing with Conor McKenzie, I think the team name is Los Toros, some mexican resturant down around p-ville is sponsoring us. You playing fall in p-ville?

dorsete

Addicted to Softballfans
Oh ok. I play a good many tournies in Clanton. Actually, I think I'm playing in the one pitch Friday night. And yeah, I'm playing fall ball in Prattville.

dorsete

Addicted to Softballfans
Yeah they do. During the Fall, they have 12-15 teams. During the Spring, they have 25 or so teams split into 2 divisions. The Spring is "Church" league though. Lagoon Park Upper league has gone way down hill

dorsete

Addicted to Softballfans
I played with the dirtbags ( some of their team ) two fridays ago and this Friday I believe I'm playing with Josh Law and Robbie King, etc. Just a throw together team

rejones28

Phat Daddy!
Justin Chandler who plays with Robbie on the weekends is playing on the p-ville fall team with me & rega17. My name is Eric by the way.

2kap

Addicted to Softballfans
Yeah they do. During the Fall, they have 12-15 teams. During the Spring, they have 25 or so teams split into 2 divisions. The Spring is "Church" league though. Lagoon Park Upper league has gone way down hill

Man who are you telling...i played in the upper league this Spring (Men's Gold)...it was definitely one of the worst divisions i've played in.

2kap

Addicted to Softballfans
@2kap who you play with at lagoon?

Played with Cuttin' In Close this Spring. Was supposed to play with Big Lots this fall, but I think the team fell apart. Play with the Crusaders in Church league, & Play with the Strokers in Coed...

dorsete

Addicted to Softballfans
Yeah that upper sucked. They moved it to Fain and thats way to far to drive for 1 game. They have ran that into the ground. Hopefully this fall will be better

dorsete

Addicted to Softballfans
@eric ya'll will probably be competitive then. I like some good ole competition. Look forward to playing ya

zaner1010

Addicted to Softballfans
Gents, I need a SS and OF who can play 3 man this weekend in PC. WSL Worlds ASA.

We are playing D on Friday @ 5:30.

Lost two to a death in a thier family.

Man I would be all over this if my wife wasn't about to pop this baby out! Would love to go hit some piss missiles at the beach! Hate that you lost players under those circumstances though.

softballfan123

Addicted to Softballfans
No issue bro

Man I would be all over this if my wife wasn't about to pop this baby out! Would love to go hit some piss missiles at the beach! Hate that you lost players under those circumstances though.

No issue man, good luck on that baby. That's way bigger than softball.

Healthy with 10 toes and ten fingers and your wife healthy also.

See you on the dirt another time.

rejones28

Phat Daddy!
I don't know the team name. I was picked up by some guys I play with and against on the weekend. I'll find out and let you know. You playing?