Nordic Ware add ons 4 jerseys
Extreme girls add ons 3 jerseys
Ground zero pants add on 1 pair
CSI 6 jerseys
Baldwin addons 4jerseys Fedex 348170615006197
Team Worth hoodie 1 pc 2x

Tecate buy in 3 jerseys
Dos Equis buy in 12 jerseys

Anyone interested in any of the above jerseys $15 each + shipping. Please email if interested [email protected]

What do they look like? Post the pics, please.

Myla

Extra Hitter
LOL i need crash course for this posting pics, i tried some but SBF says file too big

lol for someone that looks like a china man, doesn't fit the profile (2 months old):D;)
rey.jpg

rey.e

Addicted to Softballfans
LOL is this revenge for all the years i tortured you Myla? Don't be posting anymore of my pics. I just wish my parents asked me to pick another baby in the maternity ward lol.

Ferrari1

Addicted to Softballfans
lol for someone that looks like a china man, doesn't fit the profile (2 months old):D;)
rey.jpg

is he off to school caring his lunch?? like a lil fat bastard "you can keep yo money, ill take the baby!....i want my baby back baby back baby back ribs...get in my belly!"

djscream702

Addicted to Softballfans
Jerseys sale

CSI 6 jerseys

Tecate buy in 3 jerseys

Anyone interested in any of the above jerseys $15 each + shipping. Please email if interested [email protected]

Name, #, sizes and pics would also really help move these.

chief1B

Addicted to Softballfans
Still no Myla pics floating around....

on a serious note though, these jerseys are pretty damn bad ass.

Let her fix the issues and let those jerseys speak for themselves

pgutierrez40

Addicted to Softballfans
Wait i'm confused. I was part of the Dos Equis buy in, number 99 in XL, I received a message from ninempire a few days ago saying that dri-fits are shipping, but yet you have my dri-fit for sale. What the hell? I've tried to go back through the past comments to get a better understanding.

pgutierrez40

Addicted to Softballfans
I hope i didn't get BS'd...but if that is the case then, $15 for another dri-fit is a steal. Where do I send money, and total cost with shipping to 90706

rx7_omaha

Outstanding Bad Dealer
I hope i didn't get BS'd...but if that is the case then, $15 for another dri-fit is a steal. Where do I send money, and total cost with shipping to 90706

Not sure why they would of made a extra of your jersey but to get an extra at that price would be great.

rx7_omaha

Outstanding Bad Dealer
Jerseys sale

CSI 6 jerseys

Tecate buy in 3 jerseys

Still waiting on sizes and numbers for each of these. Also more pics :D

rey.e

Addicted to Softballfans
Still waiting on sizes and numbers for each of these. Also more pics :D

Would you like me to get Myla to do an inhouse showing for you? I also have friends in Amway, Mary Kay and Avon.

Want me to book em same time LOL

PDF`s coming

rey.e

Addicted to Softballfans
Wait i'm confused. I was part of the Dos Equis buy in, number 99 in XL, I received a message from ninempire a few days ago saying that dri-fits are shipping, but yet you have my dri-fit for sale. What the hell? I've tried to go back through the past comments to get a better understanding.

moose the jersey manufacturer :D originally ordered from us but we got shafted and are stuck with these jerseys just trying to sell em off if anyone interested.

rey.e

Addicted to Softballfans
CSI 6 jerseys

Team Worth hoodie 1 pc 2x sold with Dos equis 1x #34 Fedex 348170615006258

Tecate buy in 3 jerseys
Dos Equis buy in 9 jerseys sold Lg 5, 1X 63 Fedex 348170615006265

Myla

Extra Hitter
so they were 29.75 now 15 if i wait a cpl more days will they be $7.50/ea ? :D

Nice try. $15 because those people already sent $$$ Moose full pop. We already made them. The draw back of custom. We have no use for them.

For you Bomboi full pop $39.99 :) an no pics

Myla

Extra Hitter
I would assume Moose got them done else where after issues with i2i, not sure.

China maybe....where when they say 3-6 weeks for delivery really means
"damn I hope they get it in 6-7 weeks" and "what one sleeve is longer than the other? oops sorry"
:rolleyes:

bomboi

Addicted to Softballfans
Nice try. $15 because those people already sent $$$ Moose full pop. We already made them. The draw back of custom. We have no use for them.

For you Bomboi full pop $39.99 :) an no pics

o cmon u should know by now we all want something for nothing on here :p

seriously can i get the dos equis #34 (no name) 1x for $15 or not? I was not on the original buy-in :eek::confused: