29.75 Jersey Promotion now til Dec 31 2012 - got screwed :(

rey.e

Addicted to Softballfans
o cmon u should know by now we all want something for nothing on here :p

seriously can i get the dos equis #34 (no name) 1x for $15 or not? I was not on the original buy-in :eek::confused:

original buy in moose shipped already in other thread i heard

rey.e

Addicted to Softballfans
Thanks for the support on these jerseys guys, woo hoo only $9,972 left to get our money back lol. Oh ya if any one needs add ons to any teams that ordered from moose i would be happy to give you the vector files if it is not done by any other artist in here.

Sixes

K C C O
Rey or Myla,

Did you guys do this jersey for Matty?

Just wondering because the workmanship on them is very nice.

92FD19F4-166F-4A86-807B-15C3052BD09F-3323-0000041E64DD6B1C.jpg

Thanks much!

rey.e

Addicted to Softballfans
Rey or Myla,

Did you guys do this jersey for Matty?

Just wondering because the workmanship on them is very nice.

92FD19F4-166F-4A86-807B-15C3052BD09F-3323-0000041E64DD6B1C.jpg

Thanks much!

Looks familiar we did a few color versions of this jersey.

Did any other artist in SBF do this artwork?

Da Lead Moose33

"We got the goodZ"
im trying to put it all together guys!!

like the 9 grand in shipping..theyre screw up not mine or ours..
thousands in missprints..ie..front of shirts sewn onto back of shirts of another team
fact that each job they had posted here was PRE-PAID as advised..
multiple multiple art errors they wont take credit for like double prints..
jobs promised by date, not met, then charged to me/us and expedited, wrong, late, screwed up
i will be posting error after error after error..
there is ALOT more coming to light here..
9000.00 in shipping(i know alot) but Rey trying to be suave like he is here, tried screwing customs, and could NOT get shipping right, so tried to keep a 20 pound box across the border the same as a 55 pound box without changing amounts, cost etc.. he got busted.. had 8, 55 - 60 pound boxes at the border, got caught, redirected, once too us had to expedite or completely redo and give away..ask our book keeper from Wicked..
This is just began to be brought to the front guys..
Rey, Myla, you have yet begun to see the light..Keep pimpin yourselves as products of the system..I have the truth and nothing but..
10 grand, yep, but lets keep figuring pricing here..
The price your offering to MY customers?? Is that the SAME pricing your offering to anyone on your facebook page? DAMN, yes it is..cash in homies, cash in..
ANYONE can see thru this.!!
Rey offers artwork?? ofcourse, been busted multiple times using my templates and templates done by my artists!!
Have had 2 guys help in my designs, mainly one..but its academic!! we do ours and you steal them..want me point them out? lol..
I'm done.. will be so much more..way to handle yourselves in a professional manner..
Your posting pics of your sister like she is a what ever you call it? you eat baloney? Quit making a mockery of it all.. tired of it..
Not too mention, 3 years ago YOU CALLED ME, and asked if, I/we could borrow you money and parts for your printers, or you would be closed!! You could not buy or get thru with out us fixing your issues..
If im lying im dying!!
I have back up for all of this!!

Da Lead Moose33

"We got the goodZ"
and yes you are right

90 % of these jobs I did the art for!! its not yours its mine.. your artists are horrid..move on..quit trying to take these peoples money.. i busted my butt to be here you have not...:cool:
time to go away..I have validation of EVERYTHING!! later..:mad:
you have NOTHING on me or my art, or my abilities Rey...Your meaning has no meaning!!

i have a following.. thats all i want/need..people.. u need me, call me..
Have 2 week turn times, ALL made in USA..no need bull****ters..plus eat my own screw ups.. unlike i2i..

Last edited:

rey.e

Addicted to Softballfans
Josh, I did the art, the job, and its mine!!
and get your toes outta the way!!

Yup you did the art i did the jersey so pay up. I'm just sharing the loss lol. Wow nice way to treat hopefully one of your EX customers lol

Last edited:

rey.e

Addicted to Softballfans
like the 9 grand in shipping..theyre screw up not mine or ours..
thousands in missprints..ie..front of shirts sewn onto back of shirts of another team
fact that each job they had posted here was PRE-PAID as advised..
multiple multiple art errors they wont take credit for like double prints..
jobs promised by date, not met, then charged to me/us and expedited, wrong, late, screwed up
i will be posting error after error after error..
there is ALOT more coming to light here..
9000.00 in shipping(i know alot) but Rey trying to be suave like he is here, tried screwing customs, and could NOT get shipping right, so tried to keep a 20 pound box across the border the same as a 55 pound box without changing amounts, cost etc.. he got busted.. had 8, 55 - 60 pound boxes at the border, got caught, redirected, once too us had to expedite or completely redo and give away..ask our book keeper from Wicked..
This is just began to be brought to the front guys..
Rey, Myla, you have yet begun to see the light..Keep pimpin yourselves as products of the system..I have the truth and nothing but..
10 grand, yep, but lets keep figuring pricing here..
The price your offering to MY customers?? Is that the SAME pricing your offering to anyone on your facebook page? DAMN, yes it is..cash in homies, cash in..
ANYONE can see thru this.!!
Rey offers artwork?? ofcourse, been busted multiple times using my templates and templates done by my artists!!
Have had 2 guys help in my designs, mainly one..but its academic!! we do ours and you steal them..want me point them out? lol..
I'm done.. will be so much more..way to handle yourselves in a professional manner..
Your posting pics of your sister like she is a what ever you call it? you eat baloney? Quit making a mockery of it all.. tired of it..
Not too mention, 3 years ago YOU CALLED ME, and asked if, I/we could borrow you money and parts for your printers, or you would be closed!! You could not buy or get thru with out us fixing your issues..
If im lying im dying!!
I have back up for all of this!!

HAD YOU PAID YOUR BILLS WE WOULD STILL BE GOING ABOUT OUR MERRY WAY!!

No one in SBF would never have known about i2icustom.com if you did BUSINESS accordingly, for this moose i am forever grateful to you, Thank you.

Please show me the goods to back up it all up, i'd like everyone to see so we can make sure we don't make same mistakes in future.
You mean prepaid, like Paypal payments that you said this is for that and for this, totalling about $600 after we shipped an extra $900 worth of goods prior to that so you can save face.
We can post this payments today if you wish, but if we post SHIPPED ORDERS can you show me Paypal payments for these?
Can you send me the extra $300 owed thru Paypal and please tag it STEAK DINNER ON ME lol

Pricing is targeted at existing or future customers of moose or extreme graffix and all of our distributors in and out of SBF also got price slash on jerseys till this all comes to an end.

You mean like those boxes that got stuck at the border during peak season because you didn't like the "Made in Canada EH" on info tag so you asked us to remove even after several warnings from us that this will have repercussions.
100's of jerseys that we had to get back from customs retag, repack and reship. U.S. Customs don't like it when products are NOT made anywhere dude. Whoever got some of these tagged jerseys can verify this because i am absolutely sure they we're pissed off for having late orders. This was a Wicked issue has nothing to do with what's presently owed by extreme moose graffix.

LOOLLLLL tell everyone how much the bookkeeper at Wicked loves you. Anyone want to contact that bookkeeper direct?? Yes John owner of Wicked sent us a printer head for an epson 9600 3 years ago but was it not paid off in goods within 2 weeks?

Error after error yes there were a few, is there any teams out there that ordered under Wicked or moose that had any problems, was it not corrected accordingly? Yes we have screwed up that is part of growing pains. Has anyone not fallen flat on their face when they were learning to walk?

Tell me something? If everyone prepaid you then how come you never paid us in full? Was this your full intention all along to do this or like most you have never seen so much financial gain that you went overboard?

We tried to help you, moose and extreme graffix to be a g2g company in SBF but now you and only you can do that without i2icustom.com backup. Good luck in your endeavors.

I personally hope that you do what you told us you were gonna do when you said you could not pay us. PAY back all of the people on orders that we did not do for you or at least fulfill their orders somehow. I mean EVERYONE not just the people within moose hunting distance of St. Cloud, MN. We cannot include ourselves in this, like what the topic says WE GOT SCREWED. lol

I am glad you finally responded i still have a lot to get off my chest but that will be for another day we have Uni's to get made and shipped.

And finally we are making a mockery of the whole thing because of OUR STUPIDITY to put our TRUST in you!!

PS. Sorry to all for my longestwindedness lol

Last edited:

Sixes

K C C O
Josh, I did the art, the job, and its mine!!
and get your toes outta the way!!

I know you did the artwork Matty. Wouldn't jack that from ya fella!

I was more concerned with the thickness of the material, the fact it didn't pill up, didn't snag and the quality of sewing.

Da Lead Moose33

"We got the goodZ"
He said she said Rey

We were told by customs that it was the fact that you were screwing them by not having the ability to fill out the paper work correctly, thats why the shipping cost over 8 grand bud..
Keep trying to make yourself look good here, you will be fine..
Keep pimpin Myla out there, you wont have to eat baloney no more..besides your full of it on many levels..
Word to the wise, perhaps you should have a tad of respect for your customers because over the last 4 years you have shown none towards us/me period..
I for one am done with this...

rey.e

Addicted to Softballfans
We were told by customs that it was the fact that you were screwing them by not having the ability to fill out the paper work correctly, thats why the shipping cost over 8 grand bud..
Keep trying to make yourself look good here, you will be fine..
Keep pimpin Myla out there, you wont have to eat baloney no more..besides your full of it on many levels..
Word to the wise, perhaps you should have a tad of respect for your customers because over the last 4 years you have shown none towards us/me period..
I for one am done with this...

That is good that you're done halleluiah , as i said before show me the goods to back it up please. Customs manifests . Fedex invoices. Sticky memo notes. Hot air. Anything that will hold water.

Or we can do this mano a mano the Canuck way, 10 paces and snowball in each hand, closest to target wins lol

Like i told you sir LOSE my phone number, email, address and carrier pigeon.

I don't need to pimp out Myla she does that on her own lol

Last edited:

rey.e

Addicted to Softballfans
I know you did the artwork Matty. Wouldn't jack that from ya fella!

I was more concerned with the thickness of the material, the fact it didn't pill up, didn't snag and the quality of sewing.

Material for these jerseys is what Adidas uses for their shirts.

You should see our Paintball material for woodsball, its tree proof lol

Last edited:

rey.e

Addicted to Softballfans
Dos equis left with names check PDF from earlier

m 8 red 2x 24
l 34, 19 3x 48
xl 5,
2x 24

Tecate , 3x 48[/QUOTE]

Sold

Tecate 2x #24
Dos xl #45
Gold's Gym #86 Fedex 348170615006302

Yard sale finishes Friday, then rest of jerseys goes to local Charity.

Last edited: