Winter worlds BLD Mansfield sbf team

Mikaka

My Dixie Wrecked
FYI, had to get 20 of those shirts. we'll have extras...for the right price. we have 11 now, meskin is 12, where's the harm in that? we went in with 13 last week, just in case. someone had to sit, but two games in after one guy getting hammered, puking, and passing out on the park bench, we had 12 again. hell, do we even have a lineup/roster/positions figured out? where's this damn fedex guy.

Meskin24

those arent pecks
Kyle is afraid to make the call. He doesn't want people sitting the bench and being butthurt. I'm not afraid to sit. I haven't played in over a year. If you play with us are you ok chilling with me in the dugout? That's why ky ky hasn't said anything yet. This is a no drama for your mama team. If any of you ****ers gets pouty or starts cussing at a player on our team or if it is out of line and directed at another team, I will ask you to leave. I'm not even playing. The bull**** is why I quit playing ball in the first place. I don't like spending money to enjoy a hobby just to have a bunch of egos or sniveling blowing up the spot. Think I'm playin?

im ready to come in coach.

Im with you. F all that BS. If it aint in good fun, the homies dont need none

Meskin24

those arent pecks
FYI, had to get 20 of those shirts. we'll have extras...for the right price. we have 11 now, meskin is 12, where's the harm in that? we went in with 13 last week, just in case. someone had to sit, but two games in after one guy getting hammered, puking, and passing out on the park bench, we had 12 again. hell, do we even have a lineup/roster/positions figured out? where's this damn fedex guy.

last guy at the park should be designated fluffer.

No lineup. Discuss it amongst yourselves.

fattest the skinniest top to bottom.

rawlsy32

I'm that guy
im ready to come in coach.

Im with you. F all that BS. If it aint in good fun, the homies dont need none

It ain't fun unless the homies get some

I have where everyone is playin but no lineup yet. Well figure that out after bp sat morning. Anyone have a clipboard

tjacks

Manager
Hey I don't mind rotating in and out at all. That's how we do our league team. It's all about softball fans board bros hanging out having fun.

rawlsy32

I'm that guy
Practice, we talkin about practice.

practice_zps745903bf.jpg

dj_morton

Addicted to Softballfans

I'll buy one off ya holmes

dj_morton

Addicted to Softballfans
Actually I'm quite the opposite. I'm sticking my team I've been with the last year instead of a pick up team. :D

Just booked a room at the LaQuinta in Arling...78 plus tax...ended up being $90 for a 2 bed with sofa sleeper.

rawlsy32

I'm that guy
Actually I'm quite the opposite. I'm sticking my team I've been with the last year instead of a pick up team. :D

Just booked a room at the LaQuinta in Arling...78 plus tax...ended up being $90 for a 2 bed with sofa sleeper.

No sir, that is false. You're playing with a team that has 6 of your team and 5 pickups. So technically that's a pickup team. You lose.