txballer
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey man, Hebrew Hammer suggested I ask you about this problem I have with Greg Contreras. He never completed his part of the deal and has not shipped my bat back even though he has repeatedly said he has. Last time was 2/27. He wont answer his phone or reply to my text.
    Chris... this is Jake. Played short for ya'll this weekend. Had a great time... looking forward to getting to play some more ball with you guys.
    Haha no that was Whitney the main person running the tournament. I am her friend who was wearing a red Texas Rangers T shirt that had 19 davis on it. Anyways I am sure I will see ya around. Greg from the Ballers said you almost played with us today out at Randol Mill! We could have met then...
    Greg right? This is Jessica from the benefit tournament, just shootin ya a message so if you are ever interested in gettin rid of your Miken recoil, you know who to come to :)
    That's a bad ass bat, very nice. Thank you guys for coming out this weekend, we had a great turn out. We are hoping to have it again in Novemvber, so keep your calendars open. Talk to you later
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…