Team GTFO ver 1.3

Camp

Giving Bitches Complexes
Atl Rook, I was letting yall hit for a few innings, then I shut you down..

My hitting was abnormally bad. You threw me outside. I was just doing you a favor and pulling the ball Bc I like you and I don't want to hurt anybody cause I'm a nice guy like that. :cool:

onlyworth10

I Quit
My hitting was abnormally bad. You threw me outside. I was just doing you a favor and pulling the ball Bc I like you and I don't want to hurt anybody cause I'm a nice guy like that. :cool:

I can run away like Corbin does :D but thats how i pitch to most people, I dont mind getting hit at. Its softball. Im there to get you out is how I look at it. But Thanks for not killing me:)

rejones28

Phat Daddy!
Made it home safe guys. Thanks for wishing me safe travels back to North Carolina. I think I won the middle competition hands down.

You won the middle competition but I will take it next time for sure. I can hardly breathe today and have a bruise on my left side where the muscle is. It hurts to bend over, cough, clear my throat, blow my nose. I will be going to the dr in the morning to see what is going on.

ogsoftballplaye

You won the middle competition but I will take it next time for sure. I can hardly breathe today and have a bruise on my left side where the muscle is. It hurts to bend over, cough, clear my throat, blow my nose. I will be going to the dr in the morning to see what is going on.

Sorry to hear that man. Good luck with the doc visit. Hope everything turns out ok. I enjoyed it y'all. Well except for the losing. Glad to put some faces with names. Maybe see some of y'all at worlds.

ATL Rookie

Manager

I got nothing hittable outside all day. I was given tons of room in right field all day but never got a chance to use it.

select_22

The Veteran
Jones you did hell of job pitchin for us once ya took over against OutKast, I think had we played that defensive set up we had last part of that game with you pitching Berry at Eb moving onlyworth to SS and all the other changes we played solid defensively once those changes were made.

Take that same defensive setup and start strawberry then roll same lineup we did that game also, we could have went 3-1 through pool play, but either way it was a blast, and I enjoyed gettin out playing some ball n having good time.

rejones28

Phat Daddy!
Jones you did hell of job pitchin for us once ya took over against OutKast, I think had we played that defensive set up we had last part of that game with you pitching Berry at Eb moving onlyworth to SS and all the other changes we played solid defensively once those changes were made.

Take that same defensive setup and start strawberry then roll same lineup we did that game also, we could have went 3-1 through pool play, but either way it was a blast, and I enjoyed gettin out playing some ball n having good time.

Thanks, I was playing at about 50% of my real ability with having a pulled muscle in my ribs. I look forward to playing with all of y'all again and I will definitely not be taking any bp the night before the next time we play. I went 3 for 9 and I am normally a solid .600 or better kinda guy.

ATL Rookie

Manager
Thanks, I was playing at about 50% of my real ability with having a pulled muscle in my ribs. I look forward to playing with all of y'all again and I will definitely not be taking any bp the night before the next time we play. I went 3 for 9 and I am normally a solid .600 or better kinda guy.

That BP did me a little bit of good. It was the first live pitching I had seen since Thanksgiving day. I was terrible Friday night but at least I got live timing down.

rejones28

Phat Daddy!
That BP did me a little bit of good. It was the first live pitching I had seen since Thanksgiving day. I was terrible Friday night but at least I got live timing down.

Me & Rega hit at least 2 times a week every week about 80-100 swings at a time and I still can't figure out how I pulled the muscle. Only thing I can think it was that I had on slick, flat bottom shoes and my front foot was landing awkward and I slipped and almost feel but used my core to keep from falling and over spun, so to speak.

I think it was campy's shirt that ended up being a 3x
Oh jeez. Well let me email her again.
That sucks man. I hope you get better quickly.

ATL Rookie

Manager
Me & Rega hit at least 2 times a week every week about 80-100 swings at a time and I still can't figure out how I pulled the muscle. Only thing I can think it was that I had on slick, flat bottom shoes and my front foot was landing awkward and I slipped and almost feel but used my core to keep from falling and over spun, so to speak.

The shoes were probably what did you in. I usually wear turfs, but wore my spikes instead because of the rain the night before.

Get healed up quick and we will do this again.

rejones28

Phat Daddy!
The shoes were probably what did you in. I usually wear turfs, but wore my spikes instead because of the rain the night before.

Get healed up quick and we will do this again.

Thanks! And I look forward to playing with y'all again. I am interested in the polar bear for sure!