Team GTFO ver 1.3

wink

Winkleton
Hey......
Whoever was interested in any of the bats i have coming. Pm me. I dont remember who the 5 of you were. Bats should be here wed. I'll get the weights and let ya know.

JT20

Addicted to Softballfans
Hey......
Whoever was interested in any of the bats i have coming. Pm me. I dont remember who the 5 of you were. Bats should be here wed. I'll get the weights and let ya know.

Interested in the Evo if it's a 26 or 27.

j.bishop

Nothing to see here
I have that XL with your name on winky , interested in the scn9/5 whichever it was and the usssa fulk and some of the other worths in the collection. Ill pm you a number to text the pics to so I can look again , only interested in the 26's 26.5's and maybe a 27 depending on the manufacture

select_22

The Veteran
Lol I got no cash, so unless he gives it to me, then its yours! Though id be intersted in making him trade you the evo for the pheonix so i could play with it!

JT20

Addicted to Softballfans
Lol I got no cash, so unless he gives it to me, then its yours! Though id be intersted in making him trade you the evo for the pheonix so i could play with it!

I wouldn't want to interfere with Wink's love for you.

The Phenix is bishop's. I'm gonna come up with some way to get it off him.

j.bishop

Nothing to see here
Wtf just happened in here??? I posted and sent a pm to wink then ate dinner and I come back to a middle war for my Phoenix, damn I missed something in the last 30 minutes

Gadawgs29

Banned User
Wtf just happened in here??? I posted and sent a pm to wink then ate dinner and I come back to a middle war for my Phoenix, damn I missed something in the last 30 minutes

thats how things down here in these GTFO threads. you leave for a few mins and missed page or two of random stuff appear. :D

select_22

The Veteran
Oh by the way, yall noticed how we sanbagged so much that if we are able to get one solid team together Jody said we could play LE! Oh and GTFO1 punched GTFO2 in the mouth, we had to give yall the lead to make it even close!!

ATL Rookie

Manager
Oh by the way, yall noticed how we sanbagged so much that if we are able to get one solid team together Jody said we could play LE! Oh and GTFO1 punched GTFO2 in the mouth, we had to give yall the lead to make it even close!!

You guys had 3 K's in 1 game, it was hard to take you seriously after that.

Strawberry

Shin Killer
For everyone out there I'm saying this right now, I honestly think Country was one of the fastest dude on team one! Deceivingly fast!

j.bishop

Nothing to see here
The only time I got out against you Danny was that ball Marko caught 3" off the ground :):):) y'all did make a hell of a comeback though then we did and then we just came up a run short

onlyworth10

I Quit
The only time I got out against you Danny was that ball Marko caught 3" off the ground :):):) y'all did make a hell of a comeback though then we did and then we just came up a run short

That was the gameplan, was to let you hit while everyone flies out:D
it was a great game, I was worried there for a bit..Overall I had a blast and its always fun playing with the GTFO men.

ogsoftballplaye

We still had the bottom of the seventh to beat y'all. No matter what gtfo1 was bound and determined to win that game. We had the heart of the line-up coming up too. :D