Is this a painted bat?????

Albino Samoan

I bought this bat very cheap like a year ago at PIAS for a BP bat. Went to regrip it tonight and this is what I found. Doesn't look normal to me. Kind of looks like the old Synergy's?? Does anyone have one of these that looks like this?
IMG_0065_zps01d0b189.jpg

IMG_0066_zpsc2700781.jpg

IMG_0067_zps6e3fc43f.jpg

IMG_0068_zps1bc53cb2.jpg

IMG_0069_zpsc3c202da.jpg

ScootDog

Rather be surfing
Freak turbo is garbage and we know how good the old Eastons are. Get back to us after you hit it.

Albino Samoan

It def hits the ball well. I have hit BP with it a lot. Its a little heavy for me so I never used it in a game! Very odd

frankthetank

<font color="#6495ED">Blue's Boy</font>
how about some pics of the endcap. looks like possible og syn, synthesis,syn2 or og syn+ by the way the handle looks.

Camp

Giving Bitches Complexes
Pull the weight sticker off. Freak Turbos have a weight rod in the handle and synergys have the solid handle. If that's a synergy painted as a freak turbo I'm gonna poop a little bit

Psycho

Addicted to Softballfans
That's deff an Easton due to the knob diameter and taper of the knob where the handle starts and the composite and carbon weave and Miken use's a light yellow in color resin. Miken's knobs where the handle starts are all flat just like the Worth's are. The Miken end cap can be made to fit. It's an Easton for sure

bndawgs

President-Elect
That doesn't look like a syn 2 knob. I dont remember the syn 2 knobs being rounded like that one is.

Camp

Giving Bitches Complexes
That's deff an Easton due to the knob diameter and taper of the knob where the handle starts and the composite and carbon weave and Miken use's a light yellow in color resin. Miken's knobs where the handle starts are all flat just like the Worth's are. The Miken end cap can be made to fit. It's an Easton for sure

Yes,,,,I just can't fathom why though

Albino Samoan

Pull the weight sticker off. Freak Turbos have a weight rod in the handle and synergys have the solid handle. If that's a synergy painted as a freak turbo I'm gonna poop a little bit

Its solid...the orange is the glue holding sticker on. That looks like Synergy knob to me now
IMG_0077_zps1b61fd65.jpg

IMG_0080_zps982f8667.jpg

Sherwood17

Mizuno Field Advisor
With a serial number like that. It prob an OG Syn or possibly even an OG+. Def nothing newer than that