ABLXTRA
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• This is Vito... I am new to this forum..We discussed the Z-2000's on eBay...We can continue discussions on this forum...Let me know how you want to proceed.
    no problem. no face book here. I purchased a Vizion, an USA AM, and an OG AM so I'm covered. If I'm not liking the EL on the USA I will sell
    sorry for the late response bud. i don't get on SBF much these days. The end load on the usa aftermath is similar to the cl22. the lighter weights have less end load than the heavier weights. if you have other questions email me at [email protected] or hit me up on facebook. i don't get on here much.
    I'll pick you up around 6:30-6:45. we are all meeting up at concord Panins @7 leaving there by 7:30-7:45. this way guys can eat.
    cool, once i find out what time we are suppost to meet up at Paninis. I'll give ya a call to figure what time I'll swing bye and pick you up.
    as long as jackson doesn't yap about how good he is I'll be fine!!!!!!!!
    been good ,no beverages since new years and been lifting my ass off.
    looking forward to hitting live pitches. now running is a ??????
    yes I am driving. if you dont mind riding with Jackson I can pick ya up. I told them it was alum only....they are just happy they can drink some cold beverages. :)
    yes, I'm in withdrawl right now I can't wait. are you going to drive?
    can I catch a ride with you?
    tell them it is only aluminium tourney
    your going to erie with us this saturday right? I have Stanley, Scooter and Conaway coming. should be a good time.......of couse playing any type of ball right now is GTG!
    there was a guy I went to high school with that every one asked if we were brothers his name is pattrick. if you se this guy again ask him his name.
    how have you been Al? funny thing yesterday...a guy pulled up to the car wash yesterday. I looked at him and he looked like he could have been your twin brother just with long hair. So I couldn't help but ask if he had a brother(cause I'm not sure if you have a brother or not). He said yes he did ,but no his name isn't Al! I laughed and said how did you know I was going to ask you that. he said cause several people has asked him that! then h said this Al guy must be very popular and good looking as well! I LMAO!!!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…