Z3000 pre order from sbf

KoolAid

MSRP = Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price
MAP = Minimum Advertised Price

SBF's can do whatever they want behind the scenes.

Read between the lines :D

JHill55

Addicted to Softballfans
ordered mine from another site. free shipping and should be sent first week of april.

Last edited by a moderator:

Brewzer

NW Vinci Rep
got a better deal somewhere else. not my fault.

but im sure im the only person on here that orders from other companies.

How do you know you got a better deal? Did you get the member pricing from Coach for a Z3K?

Even if SBF is $10 or $15 more it's worth buying from here considering they allow you to post in their forum that they allow us to use at no charge. Or if you prefer you can go over to the the other place forum and see how that works out for you.

If the price difference is $30-$40 or more then I can understand ordering from a competitor, otherwise you are just being a tool.

Last edited by a moderator:

JHill55

Addicted to Softballfans
How do you know you got a better deal? Did you get the member pricing from Coach for a Z3K?

Even if SBF is $10 or $15 more it's worth buying from here considering they allow you to post in their forum that they allow us to use at no charge. Or if you prefer you can go over to the the other place forum and see how that works out for you.

If the price difference is $30-$40 or more then I can understand ordering from a competitor, otherwise you are just being a tool.

Guess im a tool then. but why do mods post now about getting a member discount after I say something? why wasn't it said at the beginning of post?