Painting a composite bat.

blackthidot

Addicted to Softballfans
That is fine I have pictures of us all using the stuff. If bats were checked...why would I paint it all black?

-Six-

Weiner
watercolors.jpg

when it rains i get ****ed.

sjury

The Old Man
Really????

What is your leagues insurance payments like?
Do you play at Three Rivers Stadium?

Here you go.... it's weather proof and it prevents rust no need for clear coat.... your bat will be sicker, it'll be like hitting the ball with an iron bat....
wroughtiron.png

blackthidot

Addicted to Softballfans
So yeah...using a Melee and a Centenarian...being they are the same class as Ultra II...why in the world would I be up there waving that around clear as day? I just want to paint the ugly yellow Melee all black.

It's just a for fun leave for mostly baseball players. Bases are 90 feet. Mound is back farther as well.

blackthidot

Addicted to Softballfans
What is your leagues insurance payments like?
Do you play at Three Rivers Stadium?

Here you go.... it's weather proof and it prevents rust no need for clear coat.... your bat will be sicker, it'll be like hitting the ball with an iron bat....
wroughtiron.png

Well that looks fine and I won't have to use any clear on it and waste money on that. Done. Thank you.

ktown808

The Unknowns
Dunno...we all wear them. Sliding. Hate wearing baseball pants personally. But almost everyone wears the long socks even dudes with little shorts.

Now that is repping old school! lol. I agree that pants can be uncomfortable, especially long tourneys.

Steve99

Addicted to Softballfans
Dunno...we all wear them. Sliding. Hate wearing baseball pants personally. But almost everyone wears the long socks even dudes with little shorts.

If you wear shorts with long socks.... isn't that basically wearing pants anyway? I just don't understand it I guess...