Special Shout out to Coach, SBF, Evil Sports, and Demarini!!!

Captain10

E skills playing D Ball
Not a ton of butthurt in this thread which is a nice change of pace from the usual bitching and whining that goes on

Ok, I will take the bait.
You, hands down, have one of the worst swings I have seen in my life. I get so excited to see guys like you come to the plate when I pitch because it just like having an automatic out. I would bet dollars to pesos that in 100 AB's against me that you would not hit over .200

dblemup

Addicted to Softballfans
You, hands down, have one of the worst swings I have seen in my life. I get so excited to see guys like you come to the plate when I pitch because it just like having an automatic out. I would bet dollars to pesos that in 100 AB's against me that you would not hit over .200

I'll take that bet.

Lord7

Banned User

You are dellusional. I'd probally hit .200 worth of homers alone off of you. You don't even want to see me go backside.

balco305

Addicted to Softballfans
You are dellusional. I'd probally hit .200 worth of homers alone off of you. You don't even want to see me go backside.

I know guys like this. Anything they do regardless of results or watching others they think what they got is the bees knees. Normally I'd give you a break bro, but you have so much confidence that you hit great that you will never try to improve yourself. That's why even with all the BP and coed games your swing still looks like that. The best swing you had out of all of those vids was the one that still stayed in the park and hit the fence. I like all your practice but you have to see that you can improve and try to change.

cyoung187

Coach

LOL, really? What you going to make him miss on that wicked sinker you throw?

shifletd

Addicted to Softballfans
jsXzy.jpg

You are right, I don't want to see you go backside. What you do with your boyfriend is your own business. As far as delusional goes, you are the epitome of it. With the way you hit you might as well save money on bats and just hit a hammer.

Lord7

Banned User
You are right, I don't want to see you go backside. What you do with your boyfriend is your own business. As far as delusional goes, you are the epitome of it. With the way you hit you might as well save money on bats and just hit a hammer.

This is what Id do to you:

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1qPCmYeJxk[/ame]

Lord7

Banned User
Good. Another easy out coming up the middle. At this point you would be 0-1 and well on your way to .200

What would your plan to get me out be? Throw it inside and it's clear I'm a fast enough bat to take it out in left. Throw it on the outside and I get extended and take it out to right. You really don't stand much of a chance on the mound.

The_Murse

Part Time Player
How all you non noobs fall for L7's trolling is beyond me. He talks **** to get all you guys riled up and sits back and watches the hilarity. I think it's hilarious as well. Also. I am fairly certain any of the girls on the coed team I play on could hit .200, against anyone. Unless you throw that wacky slow pitch rise ball. Thing is wacky as ****. Carry on L7.

Lord7

Banned User
Listen to him talk trash to the girl pitching at the end of the video.
Classy

:rolleyes: I don't say a single thing in that video. For some reason she is afraid of pitching to me... Guess she's seen me hit against some dudes before?

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1ctuwb-TCI[/ame]

What would your plan to get me out be? Throw it inside and it's clear I'm a fast enough bat to take it out in left. Throw it on the outside and I get extended and take it out to right. You really don't stand much of a chance on the mound.

HAHAHA extended. Your hands don't get more than 6" away from your body. Did you run out of those super neat videos to post? My plan would to be not throw you cookies like everyone else in your videos did. You hit off a machine so much that your swing is geared towards where your machine pitches you. Throw it anywhere other than that and its obvious you cant hit them.

Lord7

Banned User
HAHAHA extended. Your hands don't get more than 6" away from your body. Did you run out of those super neat videos to post? My plan would to be not throw you cookies like everyone else in your videos did. You hit off a machine so much that your swing is geared towards where your machine pitches you. Throw it anywhere other than that and its obvious you cant hit them.

I see where you are mistaken. Lots of times I post vids of me crushing balls and people think that the pitcher threw me meat balls. Here is the unedited version of that one video I posted... You can see the kind of good balls I am generally thrown to hit.

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkZ7lSm3w1o[/ame]

If you are patient enough, eventually they will either throw you a strike or walk you.

Last video posted: 5 AB 4 of which you were out of the box when you hit the ball. You had one legit hit while still in the box. 1-5. .200 like I said.