Playing in my first real sanctioned tournament and have some questions

Lord7

Banned User
Yeah watch out for multiple scoregasms... It could get messy... I got no clue who they are, just a hunch I guess... Good luck L7... What team will be lucky enough to obtain your services Saturday!?

LOL, Multiple Scoregasms is my team so I'm not that worried about them other than maybe later at the hotel. :thumb:

muskaaron

Manufactured To Hit Bombs
Just hit with tophand with your hottest stick and watch the ball not go over the fence. PS that J3A i bought off of you is stupid hot, i almost feel like I am cheating when i use the damn thing.

NDshotokan

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Good luck man. You'll have fun. Make sure to drink plenty of water, all those games can take their toll!

Lord7

Banned User
So I spent part of the afternoon watching E level Usssa worlds vids.... Geesh these dudes suck! Part of me thinks I signed up for the wrong level... Scores under 7 for an entire game, are you freaking kidding me?????????

SvtRickey

Addicted to Softballfans
Top notch and rum junkies can both play. I play with RJ but am sadly missing this weekend. If too notch doesn't play RJ in the finals I would be surprised. Lucky you, have to go threw both of them to get to the finals.

sammyrod1

Addicted to Softballfans
Top notch and rum junkies can both play. I play with RJ but am sadly missing this weekend. If too notch doesn't play RJ in the finals I would be surprised. Lucky you, have to go threw both of them to get to the finals.

Top notch is 1-1 right now play at 8 thanks for the props

phxraida15

Addicted to Softballfans
So I spent part of the afternoon watching E level Usssa worlds vids.... Geesh these dudes suck! Part of me thinks I signed up for the wrong level... Scores under 7 for an entire game, are you freaking kidding me?????????

Looks like you guys averaged 7 runs a game... Still wondering if you guys signed up for the wrong level?? Lmao!

Lord7

Banned User
The good Lord7 ended the Disney Tournament with a 7th inning 385 foot walk off home run tonight!!! I'm still pumped about it!!!! Had a great time, will reflect more when time permits. Got to meet only one SBF board bro, but he seemed very nice to me.

NDshotokan

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
The good Lord7 ended the Disney Tournament with a 7th inning 385 foot walk off home run tonight!!! I'm still pumped about it!!!! Had a great time, will reflect more when time permits. Got to meet only one SBF board bro, but he seemed very nice to me.

Nicely done man. Can't wait to hear all about it. Walk off HR's are the best.

Lord7

Banned User
I think so think I was playing first for top notch

Was that the team with the guy that talked a lot of funny stuff when he pitched and he had a beard? That guy kind of cracked me up some times but I dont think he was good for your team eventhough he was a good player.

cyoung187

Coach
Serious question, Are E tournaments even fun to play in? Playing a whole tournament not being able to free swing at all sounds painful. Yet it seems these tournaments always get the most entries.