San Francisco 13
Carolina 14

Seattle 54
New Orleans 14

New England 17
Indianapolis 24

3XC

Big Truss
You must not watch football very often if you consider our defense a fluke.

A 16 game sample is plenty. 29th against the pass is not a fluke. They had a great game plan against Denver the second time they played them (recall Denver beat them in SD earlier in the year) and won a close game.

Baltimore also had a great game plan and beat Denver in Denver. Then in week 1 of this season, they went back and got fisted to the elbow by Peyton Manning. Beating Denver in Denver once is possible. Twice in a short time frame is not. San Diego will struggle to hold Denver under 40.

My advice? Do what Turkey Joe did to Terry Bradshaw back in the day and run across the line of scrimmage, do some Zangief **** to Manning after the whistle, and take the flag and fine. Otherwise, SD gonna lose and lose big.

Shut up promi, we have held Manning well below his average in the two games this year. 19 yards rushing last time, plus we got baby t~rex on defense now.

Trogdor

God of SBF Poker
Surprised at all the carolina picks.

Denver - 38 - 24
Colts -30 - 27
SF - 23 - 20
NO - 27-17

Primo

fat and famous pablo
Cinci wants rid of dalton.....maybe we can take him. That's a chiefs move

Lets give up our 1 this year and 3 next year....I'd give them our 2 this year but we already traded it away

3XC

Big Truss
Dalton is awful. If Flacco had that WR corps he'd be absolutely unstoppable. Bombs to Green all day.

hbwb

~~~~~~~~~~~~
The homie hbwb will be pleased that the top 4 scoring defenses in the league are Seattle, Carolina, San Francisco, and New Orleans. What a coincidence.

That's pretty good considering New Orleans only plays defense sometimes.

I look for all home teams to win but hope only one does, carolina. I do not even like carolina and they probably my 3rd least liked team in the nfc.

STLCoach

Nobiscum Deus
Denver over San Diego

Carolina over San Francisco

New Orleans shocks Seattle

Indianapolis over New England.

Boom!

3XC

Big Truss
Green could be the top wr if he had a qb with a arm........

Green is a monster. I think he's every bit as fast as Calvin Johnson, is almost as big, and has better concentration. If he had a cannon armed QB, or at least a QB who doesn't become a basketcase when the defense blitzes effectively, I think he'd be the next 2000 yard WR. The league has changed. Its built for vertical passing now.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
Green is better than Calvin in every aspect except sheer size....green is faster, a superior route runner, mich more seperarion and a harder worker. They both seem to drop an easy one

With that said, you probably still take Calvin but green is open every play....Calvin just goes up and gets it regardless

hbwb

~~~~~~~~~~~~
I think calvin is faster unless combine times cannot be believed. There was like .2 seconds difference. You cannot simply explain that away.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
That was combine on a track and in shorts....I've seen Calvin get run down more than once. He's way bigger now

mcm21078

Addicted to Softballfans
the Colts are going to give NE everything they can handle. NE's defense is pretty much depleted. Spikes out for year, their 3rd string MLB is starting. Tom's gonna have to put the ball in the end zone.

3XC

Big Truss
Calvin is faster and bigger, I said almost as fast. Recall that combine time and "Jerry Rice" time are wholly different and that speed is not all that creates separation. Speed minus route running gets you Jacoby Jones. Route running minus speed gets you Tim Brown. Which one would you want?

Primo

fat and famous pablo
I do not think Calvin is faster than green in any aspect minus 100 meter sprint....not on a fly, not on a five yard out, not on a 20 yd flag....

Marshenko

Calvin is faster and bigger, I said almost as fast. Recall that combine time and "Jerry Rice" time are wholly different and that speed is not all that creates separation. Speed minus route running gets you Jacoby Jones. Route running minus speed gets you Tim Brown. Which one would you want?

Are you drunk today? Tim Brown ran the third fastest 40 at his combine.

http://articles.sun-sentinel.com/19..._1_brian-blades-limited-workout-bennie-blades

Brown, who said he had nothing to gain in the combine, tantalized NFL personnel with a blazing time of 4.35 seconds in the 40-yard dash. Some scouts were skeptical about the 4.34 time he was credited with coming into the combine.

hbwb

~~~~~~~~~~~~
He's listed at 236 and at the combine was at 239. He could be 250 though as we know how teams lie about that stuff.

hbwb

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yeah 40 times mean little except to teams that cannot identify talent. Give me a 4.5 or 4.6 guy any day who can get separation or win possession battles over a guy whos only weapon is blowing by people. The fitzs and the boldins of the league prove speed is only good when you have other skills too.

T.Heck

Your favorite Cubs fan
Green is a monster. I think he's every bit as fast as Calvin Johnson, is almost as big, and has better concentration. If he had a cannon armed QB, or at least a QB who doesn't become a basketcase when the defense blitzes effectively, I think he'd be the next 2000 yard WR. The league has changed. Its built for vertical passing now.

I agree with you....... Couldnt believe how many times Green had to hit the brakes because that sack of **** couldnt get the ball down the field.