To whom it may concern

A Cy 617

Dad, Fire fighter, bat flipper.
Let's ban every member of this forum who disagrees with Jen and her little fan club!

Jen didn't start anything in the dw5 thread tho right? But mason can get banned for it? Not Jen tho.. Jen can sell "pro issue" versions of the same gloves SBF sells, and she makes a KILLING off of it. No big deal? She trolls and PMs everyone about deals, but you'll ban gsus for it? You'll dig into his inbox/outbox but all you want to do is see Jens.. It's a girl, we get it..

This site USED to be about bros hooking up bros. It's changed a lot around here..

BGPirates1

Addicted to Softballfans
Let's ban every member of this forum who disagrees with Jen and her little fan club!

Jen didn't start anything in the dw5 thread tho right? But mason can get banned for it? Not Jen tho.. Jen can sell "pro issue" versions of the same gloves SBF sells, and she makes a KILLING off of it. No big deal? She trolls and PMs everyone about deals, but you'll ban gsus for it? You'll dig into his inbox/outbox but all you want to do is see Jens.. It's a girl, we get it..

This site USED to be about bros hooking up bros. It's changed a lot around here..

:thumb:.......

mr.augie

Head Ball Coach

^^^^ban this troublemaker ..he doesn't even lift

Completely agree...

Jen_16

Coach
Dirty "started it" in the DW5 thread by stating the glove was not a PI. I was the third person to confirm. Just a matter of sharing information.

I have never sold a glove on here that was for sale via the SBF store (retail or PI) nor do I make "killings" on gloves.

I get trolled by people like you and the aforementioned members routinely, but do not myself troll.

The only people I PM about deals are people who have asked me to find them something. Last I checked it was ok to help people out.

I know nothing about anyone's inbox of my own and have nothing to hide. The mods/admins are aware of this and may read any and everything they'd like.

Though I'm flattered you'd make a thread about me I have to humbly deny having any involvement in the recent ban of your friend "Gus" Farmer. My hope is not lost on you one day learning the definition of the words "fact" and "libel". Good day to you Anthony.

Longball 28

Repping the Vinci

After looking into it my guess wasn't the arguing or disagreeing with Jen, it was the posting of her private pictures without her consent that got him banned. He isn't the first or the last person who has or will be banned for this. Posting of unauthorized pics if the member complains will lead to bans.

Jen starts at much **** with you guys as you guys start with her which is why nobody has been banned for fighting with her. If you guys want her banned for trolling/arguing then everyone who she gets into it with will also be banned. We are all adults well most anyhow, there is always going to be arguing and trolling to an extent because people won't/can't agree on things and that won't change. But nobody will be banned for disagreeing as long as it doesn't involve personal attacks and is within reason.

Buying cheap and selling for more on here while it might be a douchey move isn't against any board rules as long as they aren't new Softball/baseball related items. Is there proof that any of the PI gloves Jen sells are New?

You are right, this site used to be about bros hooking up bros and that has definitely changed. I personally hooked up many people with deals on gloves when it was allowed which it no longer is. With the large influx of people things had to change and it's not necessarily for the better or worse but it is what it is now. You can still find god deals on here for used stuff but with all the Dealer, Reps and companies using this site for free advertising and a way to move their products Coach felt a change was needed. So the rules are what they are.

I do find it funny though that when something like this comes up it's time to blame the MOD's cause they are wrong or playing favorites or whatever the case may be at the time but when you guys are upset about something you don't hesitate to report a post or PM as being against the rules. Trust me there are only a few of us and thousands of posts everyday and we appreciate the help when something needs to be addressed and many of the glove guy regulars do this but its generally only done when it suits them.

As far as GSUS, I don't know him and have never dealt with him and he might be a GTG guy I have no idea but he definitely wasn't banned for no reason. He was banned for offering to sell multiple NEW gloves to board members as well as directing people to other sites to buy NEW gloves. This may have been a result of his trolling of Jen but his PM's weren't looked into as you have stated there were screen shots submitted of what he offered.

Not that I had to offer any insight into any of this but felt I would to maybe clear the air as to what really happened and end speculative threads like this one. Mason will be back next week, GSUS won't.

Longball 28

Repping the Vinci
I'm still waiting for a response to the ngtg thread. Like confirmation the Easton was shaved.

I have seen both pictures of an Easton bat with the endcap removed and a letter from Easton that the bat that was submitted for warranty was "Altered"...

Jen_16

Coach
Thank you for the insight Longball

That pic that was posted was a screen shot from a public video on youtube FWIW

There are hundreds of photos and videos of me, but they aren't anyone's to post but my own. That's his point, and I appreciate it as I do not myself post photos of anyone on here.

RalphG427

On the bench
People repost pictures that aren't they own everyday without people blinking an eye, all I'm saying is that if there's something out there that you don't want others to see you may want to keep it private, not posted on a public media forum

RAPTOR62

Banned User
Thank you for the insight Longball

There are hundreds of photos and videos of me, but they aren't anyone's to post but my own. That's his point, and I appreciate it as I do not myself post photos of anyone on here.

once you post something on the internet , anyone has the right to repost it as long as they don't sell it or use it for capital gain

saint

Voted '15 Mod of the Year
I also spoke with Mason last night prior to his antics and told him he'd said his peace and to move on. If he continued, he'd face repercussions. He chose to continue to troll and harass and got a 7 day vacation. Everyone has their opinions, which is fine, he's posted his say. He went too far and needed some time away. I'm sure your 'friends' won't tell you everything.

Harassing someone is something that won't be tolerated.

DemPhenom

You have really figured out how to rally people behind you:

1. Make no logical sense
2. Base all your points on pure butthurt

once you post something on the internet , anyone has the right to repost it as long as they don't sell it or use it for capital gain

You are an idiot, your statement may be true for the INTERNET as a whole but individual web pages/forums can make their own rules as they please because they own that web page/forum. So if they dont approve of what GSUS did it is at their discretion to ban him.

TrainWreck209

Hardcore since '84
not everything is about your crybaby ass. I just thought it was funny. what you said is degrading to homosexuals and women and that kind of stuff shouldn't be tolerated on a friendly message board

A Cy 617

Dad, Fire fighter, bat flipper.
You have really figured out how to rally people behind you:.

Welcome to the glove section! First post? I don't even know who you are bro.. Take a seat, and take your cape off.. Saving females on the internet won't get you laid, I PROMISE.

Back to the point on hand, disagree? Cool. Talking out of the side of your mouth? Unacceptable. First off, I never seen you post so I know you don't know **** about anything we are talking about. Secondly, nobody asked for your opinion. If I wanted it, I'd give it you.

MODS: banning for opinion is ridiculous. I don't care about how many threads it's on, if it's relative to the conversation how is it trolling? She's selling gloves, people should be warned she's shady. Call it for what it is, stop trying to be politically correct. This site has gone to **** because you guys allow people like this on this forum. You used to ban people for stuff like this, and don't tell me I'm lying because it's true! This site was made to sell used goods at discounted prices (bros hooking up bros) and if someone came along with something for a good deal they passed it along. If you want to make top dollar, go to eBay! I'm all about making money. All of you wonder why there are so many NGTG deals, and secret Santa got ruined. It's because you allow this shady crap to happen and let it go until someone gets railed.

Last edited by a moderator:
You are an idiot, your statement may be true for the INTERNET as a whole but individual web pages/forums can make their own rules as they please because they own that web page/forum. So if they dont approve of what GSUS did it is at their discretion to ban him.

Are you talking about 2 different things here? You started with the banning on Mason, and then ended with Gsus, 2 completely different reasons on why they were banned.

FWIW, not that anyone probably really cares what I think, either because you don't know me. My account is to new, I don't have enough feedback, or my post count is low. Is it douchy to buy for cheap and sell high on here where you are sort of friends. Most definitely. But there really is nothing wrong with it. Hey if I wanted the glove bad enough, I'd pay the higher price, if I couldn't find it anywhere. Not saying everyone has, but I'm sure there have been numerous people on here that have done it, and it won't ever stop. There are probably some Fu's for sale for around $150, when they very well could of been purchased for $125. I see OG Z2K's going up for sale at a premium, when they could of been had for $220. Heck some are sold for higher then what they retailed for. I'm not defending anyone here, but I don't see anyone going after their threads.

I happen to enjoy the glove section, and quite a few people in here have really helped me out, and I greatly appreciate that.

I for one actually like the new rules with the pics with date and screename. Other then that I really don't care. Then again I don't really buy and sell on here, so take that with a grain of salt.

DemPhenom

Welcome to the glove section! First post? I don't even know who you are bro.. Take a seat, and take your cape off.. Saving females on the internet won't get you laid, I PROMISE.

Back to the point on hand, disagree? Cool. Talking out of the side of your mouth? Unacceptable. First off, I never seen you post so I know you don't know S H I T about anything we are talking about. Secondly, nobody asked for your opinion. If I wanted it, I'd give it you.

MODS: banning for opinion is ridiculous. I don't care about how many threads it's on, if it's relative to the conversation how is it trolling? She's selling gloves, people should be warned she's shady. Call it for what it is, stop trying to be politically correct. This site has gone to **** because you guys allow people like this on this forum. You used to ban people for stuff like this, and don't tell me I'm lying because it's true! This site was made to sell used goods at discounted prices (bros hooking up bros) and if someone came along with something for a good deal they passed it along. If you want to make top dollar, go to eBay! I'm all about making money. All of you wonder why there are so many NGTG deals, and secret Santa got ruined. It's because you allow this shady crap to happen and let it go until someone gets railed.

Bypassing the swear filter is a bannable offense, *****.

You dont need to know who I am for me to post you ****ing idiot and you dont need to ask for my opinion, this is an open forum. Proceed to crying like a little *****.

Last edited:

DemPhenom

Are you talking about 2 different things here? You started with the banning on Mason, and then ended with Gsus, 2 completely different reasons on why they were banned.

FWIW, not that anyone probably really cares what I think, either because you don't know me. My account is to new, I don't have enough feedback, or my post count is low. Is it douchy to buy for cheap and sell high on here where you are sort of friends. Most definitely. But there really is nothing wrong with it. Hey if I wanted the glove bad enough, I'd pay the higher price, if I couldn't find it anywhere. Not saying everyone has, but I'm sure there have been numerous people on here that have done it, and it won't ever stop. There are probably some Fu's for sale for around $150, when they very well could of been purchased for $125. I see OG Z2K's going up for sale at a premium, when they could of been had for $220. Heck some are sold for higher then what they retailed for. I'm not defending anyone here, but I don't see anyone going after their threads.

I happen to enjoy the glove section, and quite a few people in here have really helped me out, and I greatly appreciate that.

I for one actually like the new rules with the pics with date and screename. Other then that I really don't care. Then again I don't really buy and sell on here, so take that with a grain of salt.

Was it mason? My bad I was under the impression it was gsus either way whoever it was my point is the same and was regarding the stupid comment that you have the "right" to post other people stuff.

Jen_16

Coach
Learn to read Cy. Nobody got banned for opinions, you'd grasp that if you shut you hate spewing trap and actually read what the mods said (or asked a literate friend to read it to you). Gus was apparently selling new gloves and Mason was suspended after being warned to stop harassing people and proceeded to post unauthorized material that he did not own.

As for hookups, stop your whining. People help each other out all the time on here. Maybe they aren't hooking you up because you're a crude self serving ******* who brags about ripping people off and is always speaking out of his ass in regards to things he has no information on. You're continuous menstartion on the forum is sickening. Stop reading into irrelevant crap like peoples post count and go take your midol already.

Longball 28

Repping the Vinci

Back to the point on hand, disagree? Cool. Talking out of the side of your mouth? Unacceptable. First off, I never seen you post so I know you don't know S H I T about anything we are talking about. Secondly, nobody asked for your opinion. If I wanted it, I'd give it you.

Are you still serious I can't tell because this is moronic if you are. First off NOBODY was banned for having an opinion, I have already made that very clear and if that were the case you would have been gone a very long time ago. I told you why people were banned which to be honest is none of your business really. I shared because I felt like it none of us MODs have to answer to you or your butthurt I answered because I felt like addressing it.

This forum was created to educate people and help bro's hook up bro's then down the road the store was added so things had to change to a certain extent. All that you guys do is cry about the rules changing and how it gets worse and worse around here. Newsflash the rules change here because of members like GSUS, Owen Chen and all the other guys you have whined about getting banned because they broke the rules here but in your eyes they are GTG.

So tell me this first off aside from the deal with the broken bat Jen has going on what SBF rule has she broken? I'm not taking sides here show me where she actually violated SBF rules and she will be infracted or banned like anyone else. This doesn't include YOUR rule about her buying cheap and marking up for profit. You can complain about it all you want but it's not against the rules of this site and has no bearing on NGTG deals.

All I keep hearing is this person is shady or that person is shady or NGTG, where is this proof of actual shadiness? Has Jen or anyone else you are calling out not delivered a glove or kept someones money, or whatever? All I have to go on is Feedback and iTrader which have no bad deals so what is the shadiness you keep referring to? I am not going to go read through all these Glove thread posts, I fought to get the glove section added to this site to give you guys somewhere to talk about your love of good leather and most every thread is just bashing of some sort.