To whom it may concern

RalphG427

On the bench
what you mean is that you went back & forth numerous times with several forum members defending it as basically the same thing as a 1799 after the swap & only reluctantly changed the post after you continually caught flack for it ..that's how I remember it anyway (you know, how it really happened)

This is how I remember it happening as well. I wish the original thread was still available to view.

DemPhenom

I have an idea, why dont you all protectors of the sbf brotherhood and shadyness bashers dont go and bash the members who are defending a true scumbag, ronald McDonald down in the demarini section?

A Cy 617

Dad, Fire fighter, bat flipper.
It amazes me how guys who have been on this forum for 5+ years and have done THOUSANDS of gtg deals collectively on here all must be out of their mind to call out the SAME person.

Longball 28

Repping the Vinci
It amazes me how guys who have been on this forum for 5+ years and have done THOUSANDS of gtg deals collectively on here all must be out of their mind to call out the SAME person.

Still waiting on YOUR proof of shadiness? You sure run your mouth a lot on here and make an awful lot of accusations against a lot of members but when asked for ANY proof you can't come up with any...

mr.augie

Head Ball Coach
Still waiting on YOUR proof of shadiness? You sure run your mouth a lot on here and make an awful lot of accusations against a lot of members but when asked for ANY proof you can't come up with any...

I'd imagine he's referring to the same four or five instances that have already been detailed in this thread..

RAPTOR62

Banned User

really it seems like a few guys have been eaten up for the stuff shes trying to pull, you cant tell me that's its obvious. yes I know whats going on here

DemPhenom

I'd imagine he's referring to the same four or five instances that have already been detailed in this thread..

obviously those were complete butthurt and opinion based dislike of a member and NOT proof of shadyness, no one has shown any evidence of jen being "shady" much less ngtg which is the only thing that matters here.

Longball 28

Repping the Vinci
really it seems like a few guys have been eaten up for the stuff shes trying to pull, you cant tell me that's its obvious. yes I know whats going on here

You know what nothing in this section of SBF is ever obvious. I pushed hard to get the Fielding Glove section added to this site because I myself have a love of gloves and I never come in here anymore. The amount of bashing and trolling that goes on in here is only surpassed by the lounge. There are so many haters and two faced people in this section its disgusting. I am in no way protecting Jen here and have no love for the way she bad mouth Vinci gloves without having ever seen one in person when she started here.

It just seems to me that several members of this section are doing their best to make sure people know she's shady which IF she is it's great because that is truly what this site is lacking. My issue is I as a MOD I got called out for not upholding rules on this site that DON'T EXIST but get **** for upholding the ones that DO exist. Bottom line if you want the rules enforced around here they all need to be enforced not just selective ones or ones that don't exist. Several of the guys that are bitching and moaning about shadiness are also the same guys that were buying gloves via PM from guys like Owen and Gus. Don't cry about the few rules that do exist here if you are one of the ones breaking the rules and don't expect help from MOD's when there is an issue when you're repeatedly broken the rules of this site.

RAPTOR62

Banned User
You know what nothing in this section of SBF is ever obvious. I pushed hard to get the Fielding Glove section added to this site because I myself have a love of gloves and I never come in here anymore. The amount of bashing and trolling that goes on in here is only surpassed by the lounge. There are so many haters and two faced people in this section its disgusting. I am in no way protecting Jen here and have no love for the way she bad mouth Vinci gloves without having ever seen one in person when she started here.

It just seems to me that several members of this section are doing their best to make sure people know she's shady which IF she is it's great because that is truly what this site is lacking. My issue is I as a MOD I got called out for not upholding rules on this site that DON'T EXIST but get **** for upholding the ones that DO exist. Bottom line if you want the rules enforced around here they all need to be enforced not just selective ones or ones that don't exist. Several of the guys that are bitching and moaning about shadiness are also the same guys that were buying gloves via PM from guys like Owen and Gus. Don't cry about the few rules that do exist here if you are one of the ones breaking the rules and don't expect help from MOD's when there is an issue when you're repeatedly broken the rules of this site.

well I gess there is something obvious, you just called yourself out, you as a mod should enforce the rules, and you don't if there is trolling and bashing of members

Longball 28

Repping the Vinci
well I gess there is something obvious, you just called yourself out, you as a mod should enforce the rules, and you don't if there is trolling and bashing of members

Oh I can do that, this section will be a graveyard if I do with the amount of trolling that goes on. Like I said I don't come in here anymore except for when something is reported but I will if you want me to.

RAPTOR62

Banned User
Oh I can do that, this section will be a graveyard if I do with the amount of trolling that goes on. Like I said I don't come in here anymore except for when something is reported but I will if you want me to.

hey,do what you gotta do, no sweat off my balls

thaynes

I also spoke with Mason last night prior to his antics and told him he'd said his peace and to move on. If he continued, he'd face repercussions. He chose to continue to troll and harass and got a 7 day vacation. Everyone has their opinions, which is fine, he's posted his say. He went too far and needed some time away. I'm sure your 'friends' won't tell you everything.

Harassing someone is something that won't be tolerated.

Idk if its been asked but why did you delete the ngtg left for her? Isnt that generally the op discretion and left there so we all, who didnt see it while it was open, know the situation that happened? I see them locked all the time when resolved. Was it ever resolved? Didnt she leave false feedback? Itself a ban-able offense?

Thaynes, From what I understood the NGTG was deleted for both parties, until an investigation into the matter was resolved and then the appropriate feedback would be given. Pretty sure I read somewhere that there was proof of the letter and pics from Easton. To say Jen was not lying about the bat being altered. If that is the NGTG feedback your referring to.

Unsure what happened with the feedback that she left for the guy who sold it.

mr.augie

Head Ball Coach
obviously those were complete butthurt and opinion based dislike of a member and NOT proof of shadyness, no one has shown any evidence of jen being "shady" much less ngtg which is the only thing that matters here.

or facts.. relax buddy, we know you're scheming for a date with her

RalphG427

On the bench
I agree...even if resolved it should be available to everyone to see so they can make up their own minds. Why are the details of how this was resolved not available?

frontagerdmaui

White Samoan
Can I get a link to the bat thread... Want to put my .02 in there as well...

Also... still waiting for someone to PM me the nudes. WTF??

thaynes

I have explained this several times. I posted my mint KP92 on here and subsequently posted an identical new one on GWF bc SBF doesn't allow the sale of new gloves. I received questions on both sites asking why one site was listing a new glove but the other listed used so to show that I did in fact own two identical PI I posted a picture of the two together. Quite different from Mason listing gloves as NWT and NWOT on GWF then posting the exact same photo of the new gloves on here and calling them mint here. If you read the thread description of the mint one on here it clearly states that it was mint and did not have tags and should not be mistaken for the new glove listed on the other site. The new one on GWF said the exact opposite.

You also stated that after being called out on it and tried to make it look that way. You coild clearly see the ring of the tag in the pic on sbf if you were looking for it

RAPTOR62

Banned User
Thaynes, From what I understood the NGTG was deleted for both parties, until an investigation into the matter was resolved and then the appropriate feedback would be given. Pretty sure I read somewhere that there was proof of the letter and pics from Easton. To say Jen was not lying about the bat being altered. If that is the NGTG feedback your referring to.

wouldnt be to hard to make up a fake letter since there seems to be some vag hangers that will believe shes selling a left handed hammer(without tags of course)

thaynes

I have an idea, why dont you all protectors of the sbf brotherhood and shadyness bashers dont go and bash the members who are defending a true scumbag, ronald McDonald down in the demarini section?

Who in their right mind would be defending that clown? You do also realize we are talking about glove bros right? These problems and situations happened here . Maybe we dont go to the demar section to see that, or they would bash

DemPhenom

Who in their right mind would be defending that clown? You do also realize we are talking about glove bros right? These problems and situations happened here . Maybe we dont go to the demar section to see that, or they would bash

believe it or not there were a couple defending him.

thaynes

That feedback was deleted. Did the issue of where the reciept came from get resolved? Did the seller send it to her or did she scoop up a fake reciept?

RalphG427

On the bench

As a glove guy I spend a vast majority of my time here in the fielding glove section and marketplace. I would hope the people that frequent the Demarini section look out for themselves. I do not come on here looking to find people doing bad deals, so I wouldn't see it unless it's in a section I visit.

thaynes

As a glove guy I spend a vast majority of my time here in the fielding glove section and marketplace. I would hope the people that frequent the Demarini section look out for themselves. I do not come on here looking to find people doing bad deals, so I wouldn't see it unless it's in a section I visit.

My point exactly, we police the fielding gloves section because that where we are so idk why he brought up the demar section