Demarini Collections, Post Your Pics

chrometip78

The Hungarian Barbarian
I'm way down from a few months ago, but here's mine:

demarinicollection.jpg

I've also got quite a few Eastons, Mizunos and Mikens but this is the Demarini section.

I appreciate you separating out your Demar's for this thread.

Some OG Demars, think oldest is a 87 or 88 that Ray made in his garage
SMOKE
f68f488a289a577efff62b99a548ace0.jpg

Was hoping you would show up with some classic metal in this thread.

Your metal Demar and Joker's old EST collection are some of my favorites.

LaserArm

Addicted to Softballfans
I really disliked Demarinis the last 3-4 years. That is until I swung a J3A last year. Now I look at my bats and say, "What happened to all of the Eastons"?

picture.php

fierce_gt

Addicted to Softballfans
Some OG Demars, think oldest is a 87 or 88 that Ray made in his garage
SMOKE
f68f488a289a577efff62b99a548ace0.jpg

how does one even make an aluminum bat 'in their garage', let alone have it revolutionize the game. seriously, where's the story on Ray I can read? I bet it's super interesting

chrometip78

The Hungarian Barbarian
Lol, thank you. I finally got my lady a Mercy also, very forgiving and straight gas, makes it enjoyable for her hitting.

dochmur

Addicted to Softballfans
I swear you took that picture in my bedroom. I have the same dressers from Ikea and the TV sits on top with the cable box to the left. Creepy....

My buddy has the same dresser too. That's actually my blu-ray player so don't worry I wasn't in your bedroom lol

B-radical

Addicted to Softballfans
I kinda want a Mercy...... teammate has one that I've swung about 20 times when it was new. Want to see what it's about now...prob got 300-350 on it now

Dieselmike

Addicted to Softballfans
I like the mercy but my gamer is my 13 AM that thing is lights out 1000 hits no issues. I've hit some nice shots with the mercy but I think they need a little time to open up.

SBG SHREK

Coach
I kinda want a Mercy...... teammate has one that I've swung about 20 times when it was new. Want to see what it's about now...prob got 300-350 on it now

Get one!!!! Boltman loved mine when he finally tried it but he will never admit it... At 200 hits they get crazy Hott!!!!