Demarini Collections, Post Your Pics

chrometip78

The Hungarian Barbarian
Post up pics of your Demarini collections. We want to see the new stuff, your classic metals, most beloved gamers you could never part with, neat one offs, and everything from the insane D, the whole enchilada folks.

Old thread must have got deleted or my search and subscribed threads is F'd up. Let me know if it's still around and I'll delete this thread, otherwise post em up, especially if you were in the original thread.

adunn83

Jesus saves!
1500+ on the Raw, 700+ on the One, and the other 2 are freshish.
3E59AEEE-D46D-4985-9E62-4855ED8118AA.jpg

chrometip78

The Hungarian Barbarian
Going all in on the Futures eh bro?

Yep, swung Killer Mike's Future just to prove to myself I wasn't interested. It swung effortlessly and as well as anything else I had so I sold everything else and got my stockpile. All stamps was a huge factor also, I play a lot of different associations and I love swinging 1 bat everywhere.

Being an exclusive was the only negative aspect of the bat but I stumbled across a good rep that took care of me so it wasn't a big issue.

Alex_A

Coach
Had to quit playing a couple years ago, unloaded all my gear. Last year was first full year back. Here is current Demarini inventory.
picture.php

Rega17

'MERICA
I double checked for you and couldn't find it so keep posting on. I'll have an updated collection by the end of the week but I'll post the bats sitting right here in my room as a consolation prize.

20140713_130242_zpspu1xxs4f.jpg

Post up pics of your Demarini collections. We want to see the new stuff, your classic metals, most beloved gamers you could never part with, neat one offs, and everything from the insane D, the whole enchilada folks.

Old thread must have got deleted or my search and subscribed threads is F'd up. Let me know if it's still around and I'll delete this thread, otherwise post em up, especially if you were in the original thread.

Wheres all your old stuff?! I remember you having a bundle from the other site. Is that Mercy an team stick for coed? Chrome make patty cake with those futures like I do with the J3s.

Yep, swung Killer Mike's Future just to prove to myself I wasn't interested. It swung effortlessly and as well as anything else I had so I sold everything else and got my stockpile. All stamps was a huge factor also, I play a lot of different associations and I love swinging 1 bat everywhere.

Being an exclusive was the only negative aspect of the bat but I stumbled across a good rep that took care of me so it wasn't a big issue.

Ha, I got one part of my questions answered here.:bigok:

chrometip78

The Hungarian Barbarian
Wheres all your old stuff?! I remember you having a bundle from the other site. Is that Mercy an team stick for coed? Chrome make patty cake with those futures like I do with the J3s.

They all went away sadly, was too tempting to keep swinging my different bats and that just doesn't do any favors to my swing. Plus they all went for decent money so it didn't hurt too bad.

The Mercy is my wife's bat, she really wanted my 28oz Juggy cause it looked cool :rolleyes:. But I knew the Mercy is dynamite, would swing better for her, and she likes purple. She just hit it for the first time last week and was hitting very well even though she hasn't swung a bat almost 2yrs.

fierce_gt

Addicted to Softballfans
jeez, I actually thought I was getting low on the D's, sold a bunch when the new stamps came out, but guess I didn't realize how many I'd bought since...
*blue bat is just an f2 that cracked and a buddy tried to fix*
10461310_10154359662855032_119732653005850076_n.jpg

10461310_10154359662855032_119732653005850076_n.jpg

Last edited:

Doug

Old and Grumpy
I'm way down from a few months ago, but here's mine:

demarinicollection.jpg

I've also got quite a few Eastons, Mizunos and Mikens but this is the Demarini section.