Done with LS cust service and junk bats

herts9

SEMI-RETIRED LEGEND
Thanks for the helpful info on the DC-41. I know Miken used to be nutty with their weights, usually an ounce over. Did they fix that and a 27 will actualy be close to a 27? LOL

I've seen alot of the Legits around too, will give that a try. Thanks guys!

you'll be good with a 27. the only difference i can tell is the SS is a little closer to the end than an EL Z2K, which tends to be middle of the barrel-ish. i hated the psychos too. those were TOO endloaded.

you'll have to get RA#'s and jump through hoops a lot less frequently. i'm glad i made the switch.

louconn

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
my gamers are the usssa z2k ri EL and 15 jh legit. their feel is a bit different, but i have no problems switching back n forth between the two. my z2k is hotter but it has a good 700-800 hits vs 200 hits on the legit.

you're a girl and you've broke 3 z's in 3 months? you gals hitting cannonballs or what? we have 5 z's on my team and they've got tons of swings and none of them have cracked. we must be blessed by the bat gods.

you hit like stephen hawking...give me your blackout

louconn

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
the blackout just sits in the garage. yesterday i knocked it over on accident and didnt even pick it up. its just laying there all miserable. looking for love.

my blackout feels way more endloaded than my z2k el. but then again the z is a 27 and blackout is 27.5. but still, the difference is quite noticable

louconn

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
you already have like 3-4 blackouts. i'd feel guilty giving it up to you. i've seen you with red ones, shadow ones and all that.

you already have like 3-4 blackouts. i'd feel guilty giving it up to you. i've seen you with red ones, shadow ones and all that.

i'm collecting for the apocalypse

a blackout will feel nothing like a Z, excellent advice guys

very true and i love like pointing out how much more durable and cheaper the blackout is to anything, especially the Zetards out there

and don't get me started on people talking about scale weights on bats, holy hell

nutmegs

IDGAFOS
I love the Z2000 EL, but I am tired of the break and return cycle constantly going on. Broken 3 in the last 3 months and now it's time for states and worlds. After these no warranty bats go, I'm done with LS.

I want to go to a bat that swings similar, has the same sweet spot and pop as the Z2 EL 27 oz. Anyone have any recommendations? Before the ban, I was an OG Freak fan.

TIA!!! :thumb:
Joker never has anything worthwhile to say and is probably just mad that a girl is getting on here that hits harder than him. Regardless I'm about done with LS. Every time I return a bat I have to call in despite using the online thing. Then I have to fax a receipt as well as make a copy etc. It's ridiculous. A bunch of idiots that were faking receipts and breaking bats to get free returns ruined it for all of us.

After this year when I'm done with my current LS I'll most likely go Easton, but might go worth now that the new legits are good. Plus customer service is fast and you don't have to call in.

herts9

SEMI-RETIRED LEGEND
Joker never has anything worthwhile to say and is probably just mad that a girl is getting on here that hits harder than him. Regardless I'm about done with LS. Every time I return a bat I have to call in despite using the online thing. Then I have to fax a receipt as well as make a copy etc. It's ridiculous. A bunch of idiots that were faking receipts and breaking bats to get free returns ruined it for all of us.

After this year when I'm done with my current LS I'll most likely go Easton, but might go worth now that the new legits are good. Plus customer service is fast and you don't have to call in.

i sent in my busted DC41 on a wednesday. i received a return 5 days later, on the monday. and the online thing is a breeze. web RA that's instantaneous.

good on them.

phxraida15

Addicted to Softballfans

You should try the new Combats...

Joker

ignoring someone and then talking about how you ignore them defeats the purpose of ignoring them

todd498

Addicted to Softballfans
thank you for adding so much to the conversation, very helpful

Like you're the least bit helpful every time you post on here. Lol Little sh*t weasel chomping at the bit to post negative crap from mammas spare bedroom. Why don't you go and see if the meatloaf is done. Take a break. You'll still hit 40,000 before weeks end.

Joker

a blackout will feel nothing like a Z, excellent advice guys

Like you're the least bit helpful every time you post on here. Lol Little sh*t weasel chomping at the bit to post negative crap from mammas spare bedroom. Why don't you go and see if the meatloaf is done. Take a break. You'll still hit 40,000 before weeks end.

uh oh

ns09

Addicted to Softballfans
its funny to me that joker trolls threads but had it been his thread trolled by somebody else he would report it

J2U

2.5 Tool Player
its crazy that people cant even ask a simple question or ask for opinions on here without being attacked and/or made to feel like they broke some imaginary posting rules that only one member knows about. this post and the 'should i buy a psycho' post eventually turn into advertisements for lurkers to stay lurking instead of contributing and newbies to never come back. maybe when the powers that be notice the decline in new members and decreased site traffic leading to decreased internet sales then this type of behaviour will be put in check.

but anyway, to answer your question, i'd say switch to easton and get one of the helmers, either L1 or L4, but go 1 ounce down from what you swing with Z's. both are 2-piece, 12in barrel, good sweet spot, much more durable, and endloaded..but the endload on the easton L series bats gets more noticeable as you go up in weight. and you may as well get one of the 2014's, pm coach or call the store for best pricing on a new one, or buy slightly used here on the forums with time left on the warranty. easton customer service is excellent, and you won't need to call unless you want something different than what the replacement would be, in which case they are usually cool enough to just give you a credit that you can use to buy whatever you want from their website (if you ask nicely).

Joker

if newbies would take the time to try to help themselves by looking for the answers first like a lot of us do, that would solve the stupid thread epidemic on here. there are plenty of new members joining all the time, so that argument is pointless. use the ignore list if you don't like what people say and then actually ignore them instead of pointing out that you're ignoring them

if newbies would take the time to try to help themselves by looking for the answers first like a lot of us do, that would solve the stupid thread epidemic on here. there are plenty of new members joining all the time, so that argument is pointless. use the ignore list if you don't like what people say and then actually ignore them instead of pointing out that you're ignoring them

I have to agree.

louconn

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
i think it's funny that people can't ignore him and now like 70% of this thread is now compiled of people crying. i'm trying not to cry right now, but there are no guarantees.