Done with LS cust service and junk bats

Addicted to Softballfans
Replacement bat to Z2000 EL

I love the Z2000 EL, but I am tired of the break and return cycle constantly going on. Broken 3 in the last 3 months and now it's time for states and worlds. After these no warranty bats go, I'm done with LS.

I want to go to a bat that swings similar, has the same sweet spot and pop as the Z2 EL 27 oz. Anyone have any recommendations? Before the ban, I was an OG Freak fan.

TIA!!! :thumb:

Last edited:

Joker

so you had to ***** and moan about waiting for a phone call to ask for an alternative bat? you couldn't take a minute and look for yourself at all the other 100s of bats out there?

Addicted to Softballfans
so you had to ***** and moan about waiting for a phone call to ask for an alternative bat? you couldn't take a minute and look for yourself at all the other 100s of bats out there?

You're the one that read it and are wasting my time. Do you have a suggestion or are you going to continue to be a internet bully?

BASH 21

Will go box on friends!
I was a big LS guy as well. I found that the 13 Easton L1 was similar to the End Loaded Ls and the 13 B1 was similar to the Balanced LS.

Addicted to Softballfans
yes, i suggest you look for yourself and stop bitching

I am looking for myself, hence the post. Kind of ironic you said that since you are bitching about my bitching.

Thanks for the help BASH 21.

herts9

SEMI-RETIRED LEGEND
get a 27oz DC41 and don't look back. as good as a Z in distance, and will last 5x as long

newram05

Addicted to Softballfans
Don't mind Joker he lives in his momma basement and is disgruntled at the softball world cause he can't get the ball out the infield...

Never was a LS fan but as mentioned above the 13 easton line of L1 and B1 are great bats with incredible durability. Can be had fairly cheap... And don't worry about the warranty receipt cause they are tanks!!
Another line to try if you can is the 13 or 14 combat wanted's for end load. Just my .02

natedawg87

Baller
Stfu Joker. I used to be a LS fan, but it's gotten old recently. If you can swing lighter sticks, pick up a Mercy. Haven't swung anything else since I got mine.

Addicted to Softballfans
Don't mind Joker he lives in his momma basement and is disgruntled at the softball world cause he can't get the ball out the infield...

Never was a LS fan but as mentioned above the 13 easton line of L1 and B1 are great bats with incredible durability. Can be had fairly cheap... And don't worry about the warranty receipt cause they are tanks!!
Another line to try if you can is the 13 or 14 combat wanted's for end load. Just my .02

LOL, that explains alot, thanks! I have heard good things about the Easton and Wanted, will ask around to see if anyone has one I can try out. Thanks for the help!

Joker

1a. asking about the "best" anything
1b. asking about your injury
2. bitching about hitting middle
3. bitching about CS
4. which bat should i buy?
5. anything posted by gio/bob

Addicted to Softballfans
get a 27oz DC41 and don't look back. as good as a Z in distance, and will last 5x as long

That might be a thought. I did swing a Psycho and didn't like that...does the DC41 have a similar sweet spot?

etnstudios

Addicted to Softballfans
generally i'd agree that this isn't a good place for complaining BUT i have seen a few complaints on here that were actually seen and dealt with by people that are directly involved with the company being complained about. i don't think this is one of those cases though

louconn

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
you're a girl and you've broke 3 z's in 3 months? you gals hitting cannonballs or what? we have 5 z's on my team and they've got tons of swings and none of them have cracked. we must be blessed by the bat gods.

Joker

generally i'd agree that this isn't a good place for complaining BUT i have seen a few complaints on here that were actually seen and dealt with by people that are directly involved with the company being complained about. i don't think this is one of those cases though

i would guess all of those are not miken, worth, easton, LS, demarini, rawlings, or mizuno

Addicted to Softballfans
Stfu Joker. I used to be a LS fan, but it's gotten old recently. If you can swing lighter sticks, pick up a Mercy. Haven't swung anything else since I got mine.

It does get old after going through this for 2 years. I wonder if the new Z3000 are holding up any better? Thanks for the rec on the Mercy. I haven't seen anyone swing one yet, would be interested in trying it out.

MaMaLuLu

Addicted to Softballfans
DC-41 two piece feels a little similar IMO, sweetspot location is pretty much the same. Not sure it's gonna last much longer than a z2k though. From my experience miken is pretty easy with returns.

bird25

34/30 Club #25

This or a legit. Legit comes in balanced, half ounce and ounce endload so you should be able to find something you like.

phxraida15

Addicted to Softballfans
bitching about CS is one of the dumbest things people can do on here

Its about as dumb as you posting a pic of a crack on bat... And asking people in the LS section, if it was a crack? What a dumbass...

@ the OP...
If you liked the OG freak... Get a 4TF Triad... Hot bat but swings balanced... DC41 is the end loaded version... I bought a Greinert USSSA... Bats legit, I sold my 13L1, CL22 and Z3K...

etnstudios

Addicted to Softballfans
i would guess all of those are not miken, worth, easton, LS, demarini, rawlings, or mizuno

true. i have seen LS on here and i won't say that they really resolved too much. however, i did post a pic of my web from Glovesmith and it was forwarded to the people there and was replaced immediately.

Joker

Its about as dumb as you posting a pic of a crack on bat... And asking people in the LS section, if it was a crack? What a dumbass...

@ the OP...
If you liked the OG freak... Get a 4TF Triad... Hot bat but swings balanced... DC41 is the end loaded version... I bought a Greinert USSSA... Bats legit, I sold my 13L1, CL22 and Z3K...

not as bad as saying i should undo the deal after i had already posted that its been undone. ****ing moron

Joker

true. i have seen LS on here and i won't say that they really resolved too much. however, i did post a pic of my web from Glovesmith and it was forwarded to the people there and was replaced immediately.

smaller companies will do that

Addicted to Softballfans
DC-41 two piece feels a little similar IMO, sweetspot location is pretty much the same. Not sure it's gonna last much longer than a z2k though. From my experience miken is pretty easy with returns.

Thanks for the helpful info on the DC-41. I know Miken used to be nutty with their weights, usually an ounce over. Did they fix that and a 27 will actualy be close to a 27? LOL

I've seen alot of the Legits around too, will give that a try. Thanks guys!

fuzzai

Starting Player
We use z2k's, and this year picked up the Mizuno Blackout, and the combat wanted.

The Blackout end loaded felt somewhat the same as the LS z2k...great bat, but i believe no warranty..