Nebraska Board Bros #5

Donger73

Addicted to Softballfans
Bro's helping bro's I guess lol

For all the junk you ran, you showed up and backed it up in skill on the diamond....good enough for me

trip

stfu
we might've actually won a game if we didn't have jimmy playing second base.

well we did win a game, but it counted as a loss. still baffles me they had the championship game on the field hitting into a tornado. kabbie was g2g.

hawks31

Addicted to Softballfans
I will be keeping score on Field 1 for the Class D tourney. Will try to update here after every game given time. Good luck to all the teams Playing in Hastings over the next month.

wrath78

The Veteran
Dont sleep on Pepsi this weekend, they are playing as good as I have seen them play right now. It should be a great tournament to watch!!

Donger73

Addicted to Softballfans
Dont sleep on Pepsi this weekend, they are playing as good as I have seen them play right now. It should be a great tournament to watch!!

Can say this about all 10 teams in D, we got them out of the gate. Lost by 1 the first time and hope to change it this time

hawks31

Addicted to Softballfans
Pepsi beat Complete last night 18-4 in 5 innings to win the Hastings C/D League Tournament. Looked good. But as Donger said, all these teams seem to be playing very well at the end of the year. Look forward to some great ball games come Saturday and Sunday

Pepsi beat Complete last night 18-4 in 5 innings to win the Hastings C/D League Tournament. Looked good. But as Donger said, all these teams seem to be playing very well at the end of the year. Look forward to some great ball games come Saturday and Sunday

Well said!!! Whoever wins D will have to have their bats get hot and play great Def. I see a lot of 1-2 run games. this is probably one of the most competitive Class D state tournament group in a long time!

Good luck to everyone!! Can't wait to play ball this weekend!

wrath78

The Veteran

I was out there to watch that game also. They were hitting the ball well. I agree that this will be a great tournament. Good Luck to everyone playing, I will be sitting and watching field one all day!!

Softballa_15

Addicted to Softballfans
If anyone needs someone for Men's State the weekend of August 15th, 16th, and 17th I could probably make myself available.

Haha I don't know anybody else in E really? Mucho nachos plays open league in Omaha. Have played a lot of good teams.. New to Asa tho.. So see how they adjust
My opinion changed of u now... shockers 2 n q. Lol just kidding gluck this weekend d competitors

wrath78

The Veteran
Carmichaels wont be 100% either this weekend. There league team has a couple of the Leths guys on it who wont be playing state with them. They are still a solid team, but I dont think they will make much noise.

hawks31

Addicted to Softballfans
Who are all the Amish Mafia guys playing with over the next few weekends. They are usually a staple at the state tourney?