Not GTG InternetTuffGuy - turnupthelights - Dan Jiacopello

Dirt27

Cage Bomb Hero
what the **** are you talking about?

oh and its not just me who says he needs to send the money back dumbass

I understand you just want to be a ****...just using "you" as the example (and frontstmaui as PP) because you seem to have the most to say and have such a high moral standard...speaking of, why have been banned numerous times? Selling altered items? Not as described? Breaking board rules? Yeah you set the "moral standard" :rolleyes:

read it again, he only got 1 of 2 items he paid for. asked for $65 back to cover that 1 item and got $250. in what way would it be morally right to keep that extra money?

Troll on little boy, troll on...if you listened (or read) as much as you typed you'd be dangerous. Again...I know nothing of PP's policies...I do imagine that when they looked over their records of the dispute they saw one amount charged and returned that amount. If they only returned partial amounts for people filing disputes it would create a financial/audit disaster when their insurance covers them entirely for the loss.

I clearly typed that "MamaLulu may not be 100% in the right from a moral standpoint".

Last edited by a moderator:

Joker

Ok, so I pretty much did not read the last page of this thread as it got a bit ridiculous.

I am not claiming to know ANY of PP's dispute policies.

From what I understand MamaLulu did not get two items he paid for in full...I purchase two bats from Joker and give frontstmaui the money for the deal. Frontstmaui pays Joker for said items and those items are "delivered". Once they are not, and I complain to frontstmaui he issues me a refund for the entire deal because that is what he has on file. His business, being in "good standing" in every state he operates in has insurance for these types of cases. "Taking" money out of Joker's account, assuming he had any, would be stealing. Frontstmaui may be able to charge the debit/cc the account is linked to and let the bank(s) handle things, but they also may not be able to...which is why frontstmaui carries insurance for such deals.

Now since Joker never sent said items and from what I am reading had all intentions of scamming MamaLulu some people on here want MamaLulu to make even MORE of an effort to get back in touch with Joker to RE-PAY him for "what he lost" in the "deal"???

Joker, I know you troll these threads and are looking to get reactions...sometimes (more often then not lately...oddly) I have agreed with you...but you are way off base here (from how I read it).

MamaLulu should not have to pay for the incompetence of frontstmaui and those he may employ, after all, he is only going on what he sees on his end, imagine the financial disaster of balancing books and refunding people for "just what they were owed" as opposed to what his company had on file.

MamaLulul may not be 100% in the "right" from a "moral" standpoint. But he was returned what PP showed his transaction was worth and I don't consider him a "thief" based on him following the procedures set in place by PP.

This thread makes me worry about the direction in which humanity is headed...

this is how i know you're a moron. you first say you don't claim to know paypal policies but then say you don't consider him a thief based on those same policies. thats called be uneducated

Dirt27

Cage Bomb Hero
I understand you just want to be a dic...just using "you" as the example (and frontstmaui as PP) because you seem to have the most to say and have such a high moral standard...speaking of, why have been banned numerous times? Selling altered items? Not as described? Breaking board rules? Yeah you set the "moral standard" :rolleyes:

Troll on little boy, troll on...if you listened (or read) as much as you typed you'd be dangerous. Again...I know nothing of PP's policies...I do imagine that when they looked over their records of the dispute they saw one amount charged and returned that amount. If they only returned partial amounts for people filing disputes it would create a financial/audit disaster when their insurance covers them entirely for the loss.

I clearly typed that "MamaLulu may not be 100% in the right from a moral standpoint".

Are my nuts salty enough for you?

Joker

quick update I still haven't heard from the seller; I had only asked for a partial refund from paypal (65$ for the corndog instead of the whole 250$). Paypal ended up refunding me 250$ straight to my credit card. I guess that makes up for all the headache.

couldn't be more wrong I asked for 65$ which is very modest considering that would make a 30 oz L2 without a receipt worth 185$. I can look into my paypal account if needed I'm sure they saved the messages

I understand you just want to be a dic...just using "you" as the example (and frontstmaui as PP) because you seem to have the most to say and have such a high moral standard...speaking of, why have been banned numerous times? Selling altered items? Not as described? Breaking board rules? Yeah you set the "moral standard" :rolleyes:

keep trying, maybe you can talk with the adults some day

Dirt27

Cage Bomb Hero

When I get to sit at the adult table is that when I get to choose what questions I wish to ignore?

Joker

none of those, please try again

oh and if you consider anything posted on an internet forum any sort indication of moral high ground, you need to stop using the internet

also thanks for proving my point of you just wanting to talk ****, please stay on topic. you can't because i've destroyed all of your arguments

Country35

Banned User
The bottom line is this............

The OP cannot spend this money yet. He should try to contact the seller in multiple ways and prove this by posting proof for us. If the seller does not reply in 2 weeks, its because he isn't out any money and has long spent his take from this crime spree. If the seller does respond, the seller needs to answer to this thread, prove he is out both money and bat, and then agree to pay for return shipping. Only then should a refund by issued by the OP. If this doesn't occur its most likely a CC refund and and all the OP would be doing is further giving a scam artist funds. No other course of action here makes sense.

kj13

Addicted to Softballfans
I agree with Joker here. You doing what he did. Keeping his money just because you have it is wrong. Your mad I get it, but your a thief if you keep the money and the bat. Just return the balance and keep the bat or return the bat and keep the money. The only thing I think your entitled too is shipping should you return the bat and keep the money.

doG

dabz
Stealing is wrong, even if you steal from thieves. You people saying keep the money really need to man up and stop acting like vindictive little vaginas. Stealing is stealing. Taking something/or being rewarded with something that does not belong to you and not returning it, is stealing.

The stupidity in this thread is unreal. The OP is the only one who gained anything in this ordeal and the seller is out a bat + his shipping money. Assuming that was international the seller is probably out $230. The OP is the only thief here. The seller is a ngtg idiot but i dont think the intent was to steal, otherwise he would have sent the corndog instead of the L2?

Send back the bat or send him the value of the L2.

GrinningBear

World's deadliest house husband
Are my nuts salty enough for you?

I do not believe this to be a statement that has or will ever effectively prove a point.

Well let's consider these facts :

1) invoice him for all my time wasted + mileage to the post office + loss of enjoyment of life;

Wait we can invoice for loss of enjoyment of life? Look out in-laws, white (and every other race) people, and THE ENTIRE WORLD, because you're about to get a huge ****ing bill!

Country35

Banned User
The stupidity in this thread is unreal. The OP is the only one who gained anything in this ordeal and the seller is out a bat + his shipping money. Assuming that was international the seller is probably out $230. The OP is the only thief here. The seller is a ngtg idiot but i dont think the intent was to steal, otherwise he would have sent the corndog instead of the L2?

Where is he sending the bat to? Clearly you haven't put everything in this thread together. If the seller had been wronged in any way you'd know. He is taking money from a CC company in all likely hood. Assuming that the seller is out anything right now is kinda foolish, if he was, we'd have heard from him.

The deal was for both the L2 and the Corndog, but the guy sent the L2 without the Corndog.

MaMaLuLu

Addicted to Softballfans
To you guys who say I'm a thief you seem to be missing a key point :

My last communication with TuffGuy dates from at least a month ago, in which TuffGuy asks me if the paypal dispute has gone through yet, because if not he can ship the corndog. To which I answer no it hasn't gone through, either ship the corndog or refund me the 65$ please. Haven't heard from him ever since. Tried to contact him before escalating to a claim; his inbox was full again. Tried to tell him through one of his selling threads but that didn't work.

Like somebody said earlier if he was really out 250$ I think we'd hear from him. I checked his profile and he's still logging on from time to time.

At this point I have no intention of contacting him; if he contacts me we'll work something out but if not I'm done with it. And I changed my mind about leaving him a ''Buyer Beware'' in case we work it out. Even if we do he is still getting a NGTG because he's definitely NOT GTG. If the mods don't agree with my conduct here then so be it. I just got slapped across the face, not gonna turn him the other cheek.

Country35

Banned User
the CC company is gonna leave ngtg feedback for him? Let me ask you this Joker, who does he send the money or bat to?

Joker

maybe he should speak up and say where the money came from. credit card, paypal, the seller?

Country35

Banned User
Lulz Joker with a haymaker............ OP you seriously need to be coming off details where those funds came from

Joker

what who said? and maybe just call paypal to find out what happened, let them know you asked for $65 and got $250

just repeat everything i say country

bobber_1077

obd tag for mamalulu

You're an idiot. He never ONCE said that he was keeping the entire amount.
The refund came from Paypal, NOT the seller...

And as Country said, don't you think if the seller was out anything, he would be on here saying so?

MaMaLuLu

Addicted to Softballfans
just checked my CC bill. been credited back the money. says ''PAYPAL *DANJIACOPEL''. Dan Jiacopello is the guy's name I guess. Does that mean it was taken from his paypal account?