Not GTG InternetTuffGuy - turnupthelights - Dan Jiacopello

Joker

You're an idiot. He never ONCE said that he was keeping the entire amount.
The refund came from Paypal, NOT the seller...

And as Country said, don't you think if the seller was out anything, he would be on here saying so?

he never once said he was giving it back either
do you have proof it came from paypal?

don't you think he should be telling paypal he asked for $65 and got $250? is it ok to take advantage of paypal?

Joker

just checked my CC bill. been credited back the money. says ''PAYPAL *DANJIACOPEL''. Dan Jiacopello is the guy's name I guess. Does that mean it was taken from his paypal account?

maybe you should call paypal and ask them

MaMaLuLu

Addicted to Softballfans
Maybe you just posted some useful info right there, but considering 95% of your posts are noise I'd rather keep you on my ignore list sorry.

bobber_1077

he never once said he was giving it back either
do you have proof it came from paypal?

don't you think he should be telling paypal he asked for $65 and got $250? is it ok to take advantage of paypal?

Actually yes he did. Maybe you should read the thread.
It 100% came from Paypal, did TuffGuy cut him a check or send a money order? No, PP found it MaMa's favor when he put in the claim...

How do you know he didn't?
You are assuming the he fully tried to pull one over. Do you really think that if he was trying to screw TuffGuy & Paypal that he would have come on here, ON HIS OWN, and updated the thread with what happened?

MaMaLuLu

Addicted to Softballfans
Dan Jiacopello already has ngtg threads on this site

Jesus why didn't I think of doing a search. Thanks man I just found the thread.

thanks to those who said I was a thief.

** his previous account is turnupthelights and his name was Daniel Jiacopello

MaMaLuLu

Addicted to Softballfans
Damn I un ignored you thinking there was something going on. Appparently not. Search for what exacly? the first time I saw his name was when I received the box with only one bat.

Joker

ok how about you split up your extra money with all the others that got scammed, help their pain and suffering too

MaMaLuLu

Addicted to Softballfans
Will do! we should both run a car wash to help victims or sbf user scams. But you're probably too creepy to meet people face to face..

Joker

there actually used to be a fund on this site to help out others in need, serious problems like houses burning down and **** like that. we used to raise money for people in raffles to help them out. that mentality of doing the right thing is long gone

frontagerdmaui

White Samoan
I messaged Dan J. on FB.... we will finally get to the bottom. The OP won't conclusively state if PP got the money from his CC company or from Dan J's account because he obviously wants to keep everything for his pain and suffereing.

frontagerdmaui

White Samoan
Will do! we should both run a car wash to help victims or sbf user scams. But you're probably too creepy to meet people face to face..

I have not only met Joker, but was invited to play ball by his team. I didn't bring my gear but watched Joker pitch 2 games and go 7 for 8 with a couple doubles. We then went to the bar and drank pitchers of beer and hung out for the rest of the night. Josh is OK in my book. At least he doesn't steal.

MaMaLuLu

Addicted to Softballfans
if you read through the previous messages I told you guys what was written on my CC bill; not sure what it means though.

utcw201

☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼
I messaged Dan J. on FB.... we will finally get to the bottom. The OP won't conclusively state if PP got the money from his CC company or from Dan J's account because he obviously wants to keep everything for his pain and suffereing.

Send Dan J. a go pro and the deal is done.

Dirt27

Cage Bomb Hero
so much wrong with this thread. Its like a manual.

^^^lol...kicking knowledge again!!!

I have not only met Joker, but was invited to play ball by his team. I didn't bring my gear but watched Joker pitch 2 games and go 7 for 8 with a couple doubles. We then went to the bar and drank pitchers of beer and hung out for the rest of the night. Josh is OK in my book. At least he doesn't steal.

I have NEVER doubted this to be true...guy just makes a point to rub people the wrong way...I teach 1st grade, he pales in comparison!

Still not agreeing with calling the OP a thief.