2014-2016 Dallas/Ft. Worth Free Agent Thread

VF500Racer

Addicted to Softballfans
U need go to either the Regional SW forum on here or go to Lonestar softball for tournament pickups. I rarely play tournament ball anymore, cost and time commitments are too high and summer heat + intentional middle shots here are potential killers. Fights among pickup team-mates and brawls on and off field don't help either.
In contrast, league games are much more relaxed and fun with occasional rowdiness.

Treb

Retired
Y'all think y'all can give me a heads up on any tournaments that come up? And Why don't u play TReb? Lol

I retired a couple years ago. Got tired of the bs managing a team and the things VF said. I'd play again if I can catch or EH. :)

thomas_z71

Addicted to Softballfans
Dewt....nah mang, got that kid and another on the way come November. Coincidently my kid was born Nov 7, 2011, I've played 2 tournaments since then. I play league in Plano though(Hedgecox) b/c I live right there. How you doing?

McFreaky

Addicted to Softballfans
Doing well, just getting back in after a few year break. Pitching in grapevine. Congrats on the kid.

Watchale

The Veteran
Me & another guy switched in & out. Neither one of us are real pitchers lol. I didn't walk many in the championship game but they were smacking those cookies I was throwing lol

Treb

Retired
Me & another guy switched in & out. Neither one of us are real pitchers lol. I didn't walk many in the championship game but they were smacking those cookies I was throwing lol

Next time you need a pitcher, let me know. I'm not new to it. ;)

thomas_z71

Addicted to Softballfans
What up Jon?

I haven't played in 2 years, but I'm thinking about checking out the Carrollton league this Fall.

Do you still live in the same place? Not sure if you got things going on Sunday mornings(Church), but the Shalom League is awesome, double headers every Sunday pretty much April-now(split between a summer/fall season). They play at Hedgecox which isn't far from where I came to you a few years ago.

thomas_z71

Addicted to Softballfans
I fit in D/E, I'd play C if anyone needed a body, I don't have pop though like those upper level guys do.

slvrbullet

Star Player
Do you still live in the same place? Not sure if you got things going on Sunday mornings(Church), but the Shalom League is awesome, double headers every Sunday pretty much April-now(split between a summer/fall season). They play at Hedgecox which isn't far from where I came to you a few years ago.

i just joined a carrollton team as i live there so its close. You get spoiled playing in frisco the fields and dugout are super nice.

Triple7

Addicted to Softballfans
I need a girl for tomorrow for a charity tourney in Celina, if anyone know anybody send them my way.
224-726-5434 Nick