2014-2016 Dallas/Ft. Worth Free Agent Thread

Treb

Retired
i just wanna play tournaments. if you have room on your E team for a C player, hit me up.

thomas_z71

Addicted to Softballfans
i just wanna play tournaments. if you have room on your E team for a C player, hit me up.

2 for 1 here, if you get picked up I come too. :)

That is unless I'm in Mexico..or it's under 60 degrees...or it's further than 10 minutes from my house. Other than that I'm game!!!!!

Treb

Retired
i don't care if it was 80* and we were playing in your backyard. i probably wouldn't ask you.

MormonBaller

Not really a Mormon
I dont like playing 250s, its messes up my swing. Its not until halfway through conference schedule, two weeks after Ive been cut from a conference team, until i get swing back.

Treb

Retired
that works out perfect. cause that's when that conference team picks me up and we win a world championship. i'm glad you and i get to split that ring in half.

Biermaj

Coach
Need a guy for our 7:30p and 8:30p games tonight (Sunday, 11/15) at Veterans Park in White Settlement (8901 Clifford St, 76108). Hit me up at 817.915.9141

Steve Butler

Addicted to Softballfans
My son's college football season is over and we have a new grandson in Frisco. I'll be in DFW this weekend and will be back often to kick some Treb/Mormonballer A$$ is golf BP or whatever:D

Treb

Retired
I Where is that at? I have a driver that 56" I think. It might be 50 or 52. Hell, I don't know.