Youre very welcome.

Country35

Banned User
I moved to a ****hole. Its better than a big city IMO. I also lick ****holes on girls but I don't call it licking the ****hole cuz its not as ***y.

frontagerdmaui

White Samoan
Hugo is a real ****hole tho.

Seriously... Hugo is probably the **** holiest place I can think of. The people who live there say it is named as an acronym for Help Us Get Out.... As a graduate of Forest Lake Senior High, a mere stone's throw away, I wouldn't even date a chick from there for fear of being pulled into its ****ty gravitational force. And Pauline Duff, the resident Hugo bicycle wanted it bad and had them thangs....

hrdchrgin13

Every year the company passes out Christmas cards for us to sign and every year to be a **** I randomly sign different areas of the cards. It was finally complained about by numerous co-workers.

I'm glad my hard work hasn't gone unnoticed

DStandridge

OHIPAL
Seriously... Hugo is probably the **** holiest place I can think of. The people who live there say it is named as an acronym for Help Us Get Out.... As a graduate of Forest Lake Senior High, a mere stone's throw away, I wouldn't even date a chick from there for fear of being pulled into its ****ty gravitational force. And Pauline Duff, the resident Hugo bicycle wanted it bad and had them thangs....

Pretty much yeah. Housing was cheap here since "Famer Jones" died and his kids sold all the land to developers. It's in a nice place. 5-7 miles from Target / Walmart in either Forest Lake, or Vadnais Heights. 20 miles from St.Paul / Minneapolis. But, overall city is just blah. Hopefully this Spring / Summer, all the corporate stores start building, and actually make Hugo homes worth something.

frontagerdmaui

White Samoan
Pretty much yeah. Housing was cheap here since "Famer Jones" died and his kids sold all the land to developers. It's in a nice place. 5-7 miles from Target / Walmart in either Forest Lake, or Vadnais Heights. 20 miles from St.Paul / Minneapolis. But, overall city is just blah. Hopefully this Spring / Summer, all the corporate stores start building, and actually make Hugo homes worth something.

Do you know Pauline Duff? That wasn't made up. I lost my virginity to her when I was 16. She was the village bicycle and I wanted to get my cherry popped. She scratched the **** out of my back. When I found out she "got around" I stopped calling her and she went a little psycho. Would have her friends drive by and leave notes in the mailbox and ****. By my senior year I got past the reputation and started dating college chicks.

I should FB friend her... be all like... You remember the "D"?????

tippin20s

if youre living in hugo waiting for your house to increase in value I'd start looking to invest elsewheres .

DStandridge

OHIPAL
I have been. Leaning towards WBL, but taxes are nuts. Least Hugo the tax isn't that bad, and it's still part of the WBL school district.