Youre very welcome.

3XC

Big Truss
CJ Anderson, RB, Denver Broncos.

It aint Hillman. Maybe for a week or two. CJ Anderson.

Go out and win your leagues, my pretties.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
Hillman looked good....i didn think he could look as good as he did. I was suprised....

I actually agree with you as I think cj is the best back.....but rbbc

Marshenko

Pretty sure if you're picking up the third string RB for the Broncos you aren't winning any leagues.
Pretty sure.

Now go pick up James White.

3XC

Big Truss
80-7-1 all play record in a 12 team league, if anyone, anyone at all has that beat, by all means, lets see it.

3XC

Big Truss
Your ****ty record is proof that you really don't have any idea what you're talking about.

3XC

Big Truss
1031141245_zpsvyjrqtlg.jpg

Primo

fat and famous pablo
Your ****ty record is proof that you really don't have any idea what you're talking about.

Lol.....it took a complete sham and total ***** move on your part toget this here

Congrats, you win and are a huge *****. You give men everywhere a bad name

3XC

Big Truss
Pray tell dictator, what was the sham and what was the ***** move?

- best draft
- smart trades
- no waiver hail marys needed
- 80-7-1 all play record

Best RB, best TE, second best TE, best WR, second best WR, again. This will be the 3rd time in 4 years I win this league.

You haven't won ****. Because you're a total fraud, just another NFL fanboy who can't "See" the game he's watching. Its just a diversion for you, a pastime, something you passively take in on Sundays while you fritter away the day. I understand the game. You enjoy the game. Thats the difference.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
You know what.....and you're simply too female to admit it. Seriously, its so weak it's comical

3XC

Big Truss
I have no idea what you're talking about. You make me sad. Someone should put you to sleep so we only remember the good Primo when you were vital and unique, not the hobbled version of you where you act like Country all the time.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
Yes you do....you're transparent and a huge vagina. It's cool guy, its not like that wasnt well known already

No one has changed but you....and you're goddamn terrible. The old trips would never need a crutch just to argue or only put up a decent right with un fair odds stacked in his favor. It's too bad really

Last edited: