STL Thread/ Off Season/ Wanna talk about Playoffs?

Tip8

Hits BOMBS in League
I have a 4th gen ipod touch for sale if anyone is interested I will sell it pretty cheap to a buddy

rommel51

VP of Jock Strap cleaning
That was great. I still remember big teddy bear like Chad walking out to apologize to that guy and all of us thinking nothing good was going to come of it. :D:D That was the second worst box I've hit in outside of the Mascoutah tournament we played in.

If anyone has pictures of a tournament that's been played in worse conditions than that Mascoutah tournament I'd love to see them. It was so muddy the bases and plates were lost and we had to use cones. When my team was eliminated on Saturday night I was actually excited. Making the drive back on Sunday didn't sound enticing. I think you guys(NTAC) may have even asked me to play that Sunday and I turned you down.

two legs were broken during that weekend. one there and one in Arnold. I never played in mud again.

Hoodrats84

HRO Hero
hey you big headed fools, do the pacific (404m's) or richardson hats fit you better? If neither what mesh back hats do you prefer.

We sell the New Era 39/Thirty mesh/stretch through my work. They offer S/M, M/L, L/XL. The L/XL are huge, fit a little deeper on your head and have a ton of stretch to them. They don't offer the array of colors you get in the Pacific though.

STLCoach

Nobiscum Deus
Dane just destroys the ball no matter what. I nipped at the edges getting him to chase a few times but even then he still smoked the ball good.

The Blackout sitting on the ground around the 15:40 mark pleases me. :) I'll be swinging mine tomorrow. Has some nice pop already and only one visible line of webbing so far. Can't wait until it's stoopid.

nickde9903

Addicted to Softballfans
2nd Annual Outsiders Charity Golf Scramble
4 Man Scramble Benefiting Dogs on Duty
Saturday April 4, 2015
Bear Creek Golf Club – Wentzville, MO

Registration: 7am •• Tee-off: 7:30am •• Cost: $100 per entry/$400 per team
Entry includes: 18-holes of golf, riding cart, lunch, all you can drink for 5 hours, silent raffle drawings and entry to on course challenges.

Hole sponsorships are $100 per hole (sponsorship deadline is March 16, 2015)
To register or if you have additional questions please email [email protected] or call (636) 575-6624
Registration ends March 20, 2015
(Registration fees are due by this date as well)

doublebagel

Manager
FYI to everyone, Fro has an amazing mustache! please find your favorite knight player for tickets for the mustache rides. I'll share a pic only if he allows it.

doublebagel

Manager
22F1E3BA-8616-4BCB-A519-92C46B4ACF89_zps3yozv285.jpg