Need Help Bad Deal?

JimmyH

Addicted to Softballfans
Need help please. Board bro Johnny Darter was interested in my NIW SIS St100H and offered bats for trade. After numerous texts by him stating "-26 OG Easton Synergy Flex SCN3: 150 hits r/nr
-26 Demarini RD28: 200 hits r/nr
-28 Demarini Cluggy: 25 hits r/wr"

And I asked "Any issues with the RD or Flex"
Him: "No. Just that ull be swinging 2 of the beat Asa bats is the only problem. Just glad someone can put them to use"

We agreed a 2 for 1 with him trading the RD and Flex.
They arrived and were in horrible shape, gouges in the RD like it was thrown against a Fence and peeling on the Flex; no way they had that number of swings he stated.
He has yet to answer PMs or texts for the past two weeks.
IMO if he would have been up front I never would have traded. What should I do?
Thanks for your assistance.
"

Joker

Need help please. Board bro Johnny Darter was interested in my NIW SIS St100H and offered bats for trade. After numerous texts by him stating "-26 OG Easton Synergy Flex SCN3: 150 hits r/nr

Him: "No. Just that ull be swinging 2 of the beat Asa bats is the only problem. Just glad someone can put them to use"

They arrived and were in horrible shape, gouges in the RD like it was thrown against a Fence and peeling on the Flex; no way they had that number of swings he stated.
"

you should have asked for pictures then get banned for dealing NIW bats

JimmyH

Addicted to Softballfans
I had it posted on the Bay, and he showed pics but not of the problem areas. After texts, it was discovered that we both were on SBF. Just don't want anyone else to have issues with this guy.

uprising

Extra Hitter
He put a buy beware on me for moving a bat he wanted and i tried to call him but he uses a Google plus #...good luck how beat up was the rd?

JimmyH

Addicted to Softballfans
I will post pics later and saved all of the texts where he said there were no issues with either. He still hasn't replied to texts or PMs and I see where he has been online recently.

jgerb88

MARK IT 0!!
can't give him ngtg if the deal wasn't done here

^^^^ If the deal wasn't done on here then this post should be deleted. If it was done on here the yes he should get a NGTG rating and you should be banned for dealing NIW. You kinda shot yourself in the foot on this one

If any before deal made messages were sent here, or feedback from here was used in help to make the deal. Then he could do bb, or ngtg here couldn't he? Also do agree if what I mentioned above happened, banned is correct as well.

I've done a deal off SBF, but used here for feedback purposes before deal was made. I made a note in my G2G thread but did not actually leave feedback. Since it was not a 100% SBF deal.

Know it's opposite here, but just my thoughts.

JimmyH

Addicted to Softballfans
I agree with Joker. Really nothing can be done since the deal was done outside of SBF. Just wanted all to have awareness about this guy. Also, I did not PM from SBF until recently, trying to get my bat back. Deal contact was done through the Bay and texts. So the NIW rule doesn't apply...I wouldn't violate established SBF rules. Thanks for the assistance and just be wary if you have to deal with him. Should I delete this thread or leave it for future deals?

JimmyH

Addicted to Softballfans
Still no response. Also, just noticed that he lied about the weight of the RD. He stated it was a 26, it's a 27.

Joker

can't give him ngtg if the deal wasn't done here

he can ask for help, but no feedback can be left

I agree with Joker. Really nothing can be done since the deal was done outside of SBF. Just wanted all to have awareness about this guy. Also, I did not PM from SBF until recently, trying to get my bat back. Deal contact was done through the Bay and texts. So the NIW rule doesn't apply...I wouldn't violate established SBF rules. Thanks for the assistance and just be wary if you have to deal with him. Should I delete this thread or leave it for future deals?

so why did you leave a ngtg on his itrader?

he sent me this PM yesterday

johnny darter said:
please undo the NGTG feedback left by "JimmyH" on my feedback profile. deal was not done on here & thus doesn't apply here. I have texts stating he knew the condition of the traded bats. thx

JimmyH

Addicted to Softballfans
Tell him to post the texts. I have screen shots of all the correspondence and not once did he show or say that the bat had deep gouges. Also, he said it was a 26 and it's actually a 27. Bat was in horrible shape and the end cap was damaged too.

Joker

"

Pretty bad at the end cap area. Three deep gouges that could be cracks

I will post pics later and saved all of the texts where he said there were no issues with either. He still hasn't replied to texts or PMs and I see where he has been online recently.

Tell him to post the texts. I have screen shots of all the correspondence and not once did he show or say that the bat had deep gouges. Also, he said it was a 26 and it's actually a 27. Bat was in horrible shape and the end cap was damaged too.

you made no mention about the endcap being damaged until now. also where are those pics you said you would post?

Bombdropper10

Addicted to Softballfans
Joker ur a dbag an everyone knows it. I'm backing jimmy 100% if u get screwed no matter where it started something needs to be done. I kno u like to get ur post count up but come on Man U don't have to be a complete tool about everything just like this an the thread u started about another bro an his kid with cancer. Ur just an Internet tough guy who's all bark an no bite

Bombdropper10

Addicted to Softballfans
Nothing to do with his "lies" but if someone gets screwed something should be done about it instead of ripping the guy. You would be mad in his position too

p17

SBFs 16th all time poster
Joker ur a dbag an everyone knows it. I'm backing jimmy 100% if u get screwed no matter where it started something needs to be done. I kno u like to get ur post count up but come on Man U don't have to be a complete tool about everything just like this an the thread u started about another bro an his kid with cancer. Ur just an Internet tough guy who's all bark an no bite

go read about his other sketchy deals and reread his posts here then tell me you're backing him 100%

p17

just delete this non sbf deal thread and deal with whatever it is you think needs to be done yourself

Joker

i wouldn't be in his position. i also wouldn't lie about what i would do. i actually have integrity

Joker

he also needs to be banned for leaving false feedback too, especially after he said he wouldn't

p17

mods don't seem to care much about that rule, even though it was made explicitly clear when the rule was created