Need Help Bad Deal?

JimmyH

Addicted to Softballfans
Joker, you have no clue about ethical behavior and integrity. You always bring up one lame post in the past...that's all you have. Check my 100% feedback and integrity and have dealt with many board bros. You would be pissed too if you got misled and ripped off. The guy I sold it to said it needed a new en cap. Also, ask Johnny why he didn't respond to any of my texts or emails asking for an explanation? Because he knew he was wrong in trying to take advantage of someone.

Joker

go ahead and link me to a buyer beware or ngtg thread against me, i'll wait. i just linked to one of yours

you still haven't answered why you agreed with me about not leaving feedback here, then you did. i'll also wait for that

p17

SBFs 16th all time poster
Is it ethical to leave false feedback on itrader, which is a bannable offense?

JimmyH

Addicted to Softballfans
I didn't leave it on the NGTG thread, I left it in his profile so everyone can see how he operates regardless of where the transaction occurred.

Joker

I didn't leave it on the NGTG thread, I left it in his profile so everyone can see how he operates regardless of where the transaction occurred.

oh so you didn't leave feedback in one place you just left feedback in another place, thats how you're trying to justify lying?

Joker

can't give him ngtg if the deal wasn't done here

he can ask for help, but no feedback can be left

I agree with Joker. Really nothing can be done since the deal was done outside of SBF. Just wanted all to have awareness about this guy. Also, I did not PM from SBF until recently, trying to get my bat back. Deal contact was done through the Bay and texts. So the NIW rule doesn't apply...I wouldn't violate established SBF rules. Thanks for the assistance and just be wary if you have to deal with him. Should I delete this thread or leave it for future deals?

you are a liar

Joker

looks like the mods did the right thing and deleted it

all thats left of this deal is your lies

JimmyH

Addicted to Softballfans
Only two pics he sent hence why I asked the condition in the above text. He sent no close ups.

JimmyH

Addicted to Softballfans
No, because of what he wrote in the text. He had a 100% feedback on SBF and the Bay...no need in my opinion.

Joker

but the deal wasn't done here. you had no rules requiring pics with a name and date, didn't ask for better pics, you start this thread and start lying about what you're doing with your history of lying in the past, and you expect help? kindly go **** yourself

JimmyH

Addicted to Softballfans
Lol, since your so worried Joker have an Admin remove the feedback. Troll elsewhere, once again you've been proven wrong. Need anymore pics of the text or bats? Didn't think so.

Joker

looks like the mods did the right thing and deleted it

all thats left of this deal is your lies

Lol, since your so worried Joker have an Admin remove the feedback. Troll elsewhere, once again you've been proven wrong. Need anymore pics of the text or bats? Didn't think so.

its already been done

i've been proven nothing but right

JimmyH

Addicted to Softballfans
Lesson learned Hedge, thanks. Never had a RD so no idea, that's why I asked if there were any issues. Just be aware when dealing with him. Thanks

uprising

Extra Hitter
I was going to buy the Rd28 off him we agreed on a price i said i was at wrk id pp when off then he tells me its on Ebay and someone else bought it but hasn't paid yet..i told him id pass at that point...