Bat Collections 3

bruiser

Co-ed Rec league bat boy
tumblr_lt6xi3XDzN1r4ghkoo1_500_zpsqyssiz5p.gif
[/URL][/IMG]

lx_2nv

Coach
I wish, unfortunately I don't think he's going to be around much longer. And here I thought I was the only one that liked that movie, Kilmer definitely brought it up several notches.

When a movie starts at notch one a fat Val can bring it up easily 2 points LOL

McGruber was a different movie lol. He was good in Heat but sucked as Batman.

I love Heat

Val Kilmer is so underrated. He was one hell of a Doc Holliday and Jim Morrison.

He was an awesome Doc - I don;t think anyone else woulda done that role justice

Beauner

Starting Player
10945125_720923622475_2067845861_n.jpg

Still waiting on another DC-41, plus the new Juggy and Flipper Aftermath to be delivered.

Last edited:

Beauner

Starting Player
I bet that white DC is straight fire.

It is. Real nice. It's gotta have 4500-5000 swings on it by now in all weather-- 35 degree spring ice breakers and fall state, and 110 degree summer days. The thing is the definition of a tank. I will be sad when she finally blows. But I do have some backups.:)

And I just won another bat raffle today so I'm going to add either the new Wegman or Kirby to the collection. I've never been a big Easton guy but I've heard some awfully good things about the new line.

lx_2nv

Coach
It is. Real nice. It's gotta have 4500-5000 swings on it by now in all weather-- 35 degree spring ice breakers and fall state, and 110 degree summer days. The thing is the definition of a tank. I will be sad when she finally blows. But I do have some backups.:)

And I just won another bat raffle today so I'm going to add either the new Wegman or Kirby to the collection. I've never been a big Easton guy but I've heard some awfully good things about the new line.

wow i didnt think the white ones lasted much past 1000 - thats awesome man!

ser7643

Every day I'm Shuffilin!
wow i didnt think the white ones lasted much past 1000 - thats awesome man!

The one in the pic is the old one piece and they were tanks...you might be thinking of the new white two piece which are known not to pass compression quickly.

lx_2nv

Coach
The one in the pic is the old one piece and they were tanks...you might be thinking of the new white two piece which are known not to pass compression quickly.

you're absolutely right. I took a quick glance and thought it was the 2 pc. I'm an idiot.

Beauner

Starting Player
My new Easton Wegman should be arriving soon! And the Demarini Juggy and Flipper Aftermath and the 2015 DC-41 soon after that!:biggthumpup::biggthumpup: