Bat Collections 3

dsmccain

Addicted to Softballfans
SCN9 will forever be my favorite...

weapons_zps7c8f0e43.jpg

Can't go wrong with the synergy either, good collection, ur set

jessie

Real solution #11
Picked up a few during the offseason. Glad I got the dc when I did, should've grabbed a few more
20150122_160408-1-1_zpswqujklkh.jpg

jessie

Real solution #11
Jessie, how do you like the KF30 ? I'm thinking about picking up a Miken 1pc after liking the new Easton Wegman so much.

Haven't swung it bro. Gamed an El z3000 all last year when I wasn't swinging the og z2000. Plan to give the kf30 a chance in a month or two when it warms up, hotness of the previous model year is why i picked it up

jpjedi27

Too Old to Play
I have tried the Dual stamp and IMO it is made for the ASA 52/300 balls. I hit using ZN's and it was not even close to competing with the New Mikens, Easton, and Demarinis. If looking for a Z4 for USSSA get the Backman or standard Z4.

mattya420

Manager
I watched a duel stamp blow up in the cage last week. He was hitting Gold Dots with it so he's an idiot, but the thing shark toothed into almost two pieces. It sounded great and was hitting seeds right up until it broke.

Joker

all the reviews are saying 52s only and one goober claiming they are turds, nothing about weighting. good reviews are getting harder and harder to find on here

ball go far

Addicted to Softballfans
joker - dry swung a 27 in the z4k, felt on par with previous years in dual stamps...just a tad of weight in the barrel

RightSideHitter

Addicted to Softballfans
SCN9 will forever be my favorite...

The SCN9 was an amazing bat. I hit mine for about 3 years before it finally broke. People who had no clue would laugh at the guy using the ASA bat, then I'd smoke it past them or over them. That bat was one of the greatest I've hit.