STL Thread/ Off Season/ Wanna talk about Playoffs?

Cruel33

Addicted to Softballfans
this has been nightmare

not many of you understand what it takes (and takes out of you) to run a team.

Truly is one of the many factors there aren't more teams around these days. It can be extremely stressful dealing with 11 or more personalities on your own team and their schedules then you figure in throwing fundraisers and that is hell most times until it's over with. Really need to like the fellas you are playing with to make it worth it and still be able to have fun.

cjs_82

Addicted to Softballfans
Gund strikes again boys!! Lets 2 more teams in the night before a WSQ, changes the brackets all up and pushes everything back even more! Love me some IL Nsa! And this guy was just inducted into the hall of fame!!

Woody54

Coach
More $$$ duh why wouldn't he.... Mark would do the same thing just like Mike has for utrip all associations fighting over $$$ if Gund didn't allow them guess what I'm sure Mike would of taken that 450+ entry fee for 2 teams just saying...

T Ripp

<font color="gray">GDC SILVER STATUS MEMBER</font>
me either. I watched all of his videos and didn't see very good defense.

I do like how he posts middle videos but when we played him at a midnight tourney he blasted middle on tripp and said thats not his game lol you ain't got to lie craig.

Oh he ain't impressive one bit at all played in Wood Bat tourney over the winter with Beezy at the Riverside Sports complex and Rambo couldn't hit his way out of a wet paper bag... I had no prob hitting the way along with a guy on my team that easily weighed prob 170.... Rambo struggled to get it past infield and then made comment bout he couldn't hit with wood but outdoors he hits it 400ft with a composite bat no prob....SMH

doublebagel

Manager
I don't want to f'n hear it. Ya'll could be playing for less money, more hr's and more guaranteed games at our tourney but noooooooooo lol

cjs_82

Addicted to Softballfans
I don't want to f'n hear it. Ya'll could be playing for less money, more hr's and more guaranteed games at our tourney but noooooooooo lol

What kind of coach throws a tourney on the same day as a WSQ! And has it at the dump, lol! Heck, we only got 9 or 10 tomorrow. Hurting. One guy is trying to get out of work or else i may be running CF! And another one of our outfielders is sick now! We're screwed. We have to get our 4 local WSQ's in so we can qualify for SW, so we had to play this one or else travel out of town for a weekend

T Ripp

<font color="gray">GDC SILVER STATUS MEMBER</font>
What kind of coach throws a tourney on the same day as a WSQ! And has it at the dump, lol! Heck, we only got 9 or 10 tomorrow. Hurting. One guy is trying to get out of work or else i may be running CF! And another one of our outfielders is sick now! We're screwed. We have to get our 4 local WSQ's in so we can qualify for SW, so we had to play this one or else travel out of town for a weekend

Come on how do you call Pevely a dump and not call Troy one... Neither is better then the other

STLCoach

Nobiscum Deus

A list of questions and statements:

1. He's on field#2 at St. Ferdinand Park and compares it to Texas Rangers Stadium errr "The Ballpark at Arlington/Globe Life Park" on the description. :p. Why wouldn't you compare it to "Busch Stadium " being that you live in St. Louis?
2. He calls them "Long Haul Bombs" :p
3. It's easy to hit 400 ft shots when all your bats are shazerz. (I heard that from multiple (Reliable/GTG) sources.)
4. He said people are coming to "watch him" :p
5. He's using an actual tape measure to measure off his shazer home run shots? Does he not know how to use Google earth?
6. He's ooooing all of his home runs.
7. I'd like to see how far they'd go if he used a NIW bat taking the wrapper off a few seconds before hitting "Long haul bombs".
8. He's using Stadium balls too. :p