South Carolina

mihklo

I was watching that game against cartel. Turned my head to check on my kids for a min. Turn back and all hell broke loose. Had no idea what happened. All that over a middle shot. Wtf.
We **** the bed for the most part all day. Won our first 2 then lost to nouveau then to semper fi in the 7th.

JRod21

Star Player
I was watching that game against cartel. Turned my head to check on my kids for a min. Turn back and all hell broke loose. Had no idea what happened. All that over a middle shot. Wtf.
We **** the bed for the most part all day. Won our first 2 then lost to nouveau then to semper fi in the 7th.

I've never seen a pitcher get so damn butthurt over somebody hitting middle. If you dont like getting hit at dont pitch!! Simple as that, its another position in the field, if you cant hack it get ur jacket.

Stretch19

Grow up
i love how 'a lil shoving and cussing' to softball players is 'all hell broke loose'

its the same **** every weekend, at any given tournament across the entire country it seems like; no bigger bitches out there than on the softball fields

Stretch19

Grow up
josh girl got into it with a couple at the pool...apparently we set the corn hole boards up too close to them; next thing i knew all hell had broke loose

bhubner5

Starting Player
I've never seen a pitcher get so damn butthurt over somebody hitting middle. If you dont like getting hit at dont pitch!! Simple as that, its another position in the field, if you cant hack it get ur jacket.

The same crap happened last week when we (Synergy) played them, except the pitcher wasn't the one saying anything lol......think he was too skeered to speak up for himself.

Stretch19

Grow up
yeah and last week she called her dad to come get her from my house after we hung at the pool all day...she saw he had snapped a chick named Mirinda and was like, keep snapping those mexican *****s hahaha

Stretch19

Grow up
yeah shes nuts on some real ****...sat on the front curb until her fuggin dad came and picked her up...***** youre 26, grow up

JRod21

Star Player
You guys done yalls part and beat us (cartel) congrats.. But honestly is all that really worth posting on here when really all the pitcher said was "alright" when the SS hit it by him then him and the first baseman had words after he yelled at our pitcher to shut the he.. Up and the SS pushed him. As far as we were concerned all that was over. Went to talk to the director strictly about the worlds and him and the umpires asked me to explain why your guy pushed him. I told him I wasn't even up there to talk about that, and that stuff happens. They dropped it at that and yet our guy never put his hands on anyone after being pushed and that's all you want to post about your weekend

Thats not what my whole post was about if you go back and read it all. My post was talking about each game in the tourney, but I wanted to add that comment about what happened between our 2 teams as a highlight of the weekend. Its softball everybody has heated moments, we broke it up and continued playing.

cjf20

Addicted to Softballfans
Where is everybody playing at this weekend?

my backyard, working on staining my fence :)

taking BP for the first time in ~ 6 weeks on Thursday. As long as the knee is up to par, I wouldn't mind getting some swings in w/ someone during one of the next few weekends

Cliff

Addicted to Softballfans
we are in Raleigh for the utrip state.

Go get em Will. Make it 3 in a row.

Which devision are y'all playing in? Is there a devision above D? The reason i ask is SC didn't have a devision above D so almost everyone droped to the D state.

Last edited:

Cliff

Addicted to Softballfans
im expecting to be bumped for next year... to C. thats why it would suck if FMF got bumped to... to.. A?

snoww01

The Veteran
Yeah we are playing the B/C combo state ...if the sc teams came here and played Utrip there would be a lot of C Utrip teams

Cliff

Addicted to Softballfans
Really anything above E may as well just be an open bracket and lets hope it makes

Yeah we are playing the B/C combo state ...if the sc teams came here and played Utrip there would be a lot of C Utrip teams

I disagree with Country on this, and agree with Snow. SC does have a pretty good Upper D and C group of teams. Im gonna have to give credit to the SC NSA directors for that. Teams haven't been as scared to move up, there are almost always tournaments to play around here. The combined D/C tournaments have been awesome for both devisions. C had someplace to play and D gained confidence with every game.

Country35

Banned User
I disagree with Country on this, and agree with Snow. SC does have a pretty good Upper D and C group of teams. Im gonna have to give credit to the SC NSA directors for that. Teams haven't been as scared to move up, there are almost always tournaments to play around here. The combined D/C tournaments have been awesome for both devisions. C had someplace to play and D gained confidence with every game.

SC is def better off. Which puzzles me cuz yall are the kinds of the loaded rec bracket. Must just be more softball players down that way these days. Our utrip state didnt even have a D bracket this year, let that sink in lol. But you are right, for NC/SC it works.

Cliff

Addicted to Softballfans
SC is def better off. Which puzzles me cuz yall are the kinds of the loaded rec bracket. Must just be more softball players down that way these days. Our utrip state didnt even have a D bracket this year, let that sink in lol. But you are right, for NC/SC it works.

a lot of the loaded rec teams have been getting moved up. like the Ducks were Rec last year... moved to Bronze to start the year. Got insanely hot, and after 4 or 5 months.. they tried Silver for a little while. Think about that... a team went from rec to silver in less than 6 months without winning a state or world. where other than NSA is making teams move up based on play, and potential.

JRod21

Star Player
Its like this past weekend at ISA states we (We are a D team) played Rivals United, which is a C team and a very good team, we beat them. Then we play Do Work, another C team, and get run ruled by them. They never quit hitting lol, but I believe every D team in SC can compete with any C team.

Cliff

Addicted to Softballfans
Its like this past weekend at ISA states we (We are a D team) played Rivals United, which is a C team and a very good team, we beat them. Then we play Do Work, another C team, and get run ruled by them. They never quit hitting lol, but I believe every D team in SC can compete with any C team.

Im not going to say every D team can. However if the top 5-7 teams move up to C. it will give the teams like the ducks a chance in D.

lets see who everyone thinks should/could move up.

in no order I'm going to start with Crossfire
L&L
Williams Transport
Party Time
Synergy
FMF (NC team, we see from time to time)
Nasty Boys

thats off the top of my head and I'm probably missing someone obvious.

how would a bracket look with the teams i mentioned vs the Gold teams? Im excited just thinking about it.

also we need to start a new thread this one will lock before long.